• 1051 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3630 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Back Team Death Match

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Nicc_, Nov 15, 2019.

1. It is had for new players to grind for wins on champions to get the achievement "Champion". With TDM it was easy for people to have quick games and either win or lose. The fastness of the games made it not irritating when you lost. If you lose a game of Domination or CTF then you just wasted 5-10 minutes for nothing. Please bring back TDM

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  2. Hey there!

I'm not sure as to the exact removal reason for TDM. It was removed during one of the breaks I was taking so I don't know exactly why it was removed. It might've had something to do with player count, but I doubt that.

As you probably already know, TDM is already implemented in MPS's and I see it pretty regularly played. Unfortunately for now it seems like that is the best option for anyone that wants to play it, and I know that MPS's can be a bit of a burden sometimes.

Sorry this post isn't the most quality thing, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. It would be nice to see this gamemode back, and although I don't know why I'm sure there was a good reason for its removal.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  3. I mean, you play enough games, you get there. I'm not sure what the basis for complaint here is. It's supposed to take you a bit of time to complete that one. That said, I could easily complete it in a week of active playing, maybe two if I didn't queue with friends.
    Point of the game isn't simply to win.

It was very dead. That's why it was removed.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  4. I'm assuming @Fall above meant that the game lacked players, that is the basic reason behind it being removed as a public game (you can still play it on an MPS as mentioned above). Your points have been addressed above but I wanted to add in my opinion regarding bringing back TDM; I loved the game and I agree with the fact that it's fast-paced and whatnot made it enjoyable. Unfortunately, as is with other removed games, it was simply lacking in popularity which means you can be in a queue for a while and you won't get into a game because there's no one else queuing for it. Similarly, the community loved castle siege but the fact that there wasn't a game running on a regular basis resulted in it being removed and this is the same case for TDM so I disagree with bringing it back as of currently. If you want to play the game out of enjoyment I'd find an MPS or create one yourself and get some friends/players on it!

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.