• 1626 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9037 Players Online
  • 7411 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Back Survival Games

Discussion in 'Classics' started by gooditwoshues, Jan 5, 2021.

?

Should Mineplex Bedrock bring back Survival Games in Classics?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. The main reason my brother and I played on Mineplex was the epic survival games matches. I think that Survival Games would be a good fit in classics. Survival Games and murder mystery are the only things Mineplex lacks, from being, hands down, the best server.

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  2. Hello there!

First of all, I would like to thank you for suggesting to bring back Survival games on the Mineplex Server. I also love Survival games myself as it is one of the first mini-game I ever played in Minecraft. This mini-game could impact the server and I'm pretty sure some of our players will be happy to hear the announcement that the game is being brought back to the server. I don't think it should be added in Classics, instead it should be it's own game, must have its own NPC and overall I think it's just a cool idea that Survival games should back.

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  3. It is a favorite, but it gets less enjoyable when people target especially because I have a rank. :/

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  4. Heh

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  5. I’d get games where at the beginning I immediately get chased by people. I also see players with Duke get killed immediately. Apparently there’s no way to hide ranks.

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  6. I guess I wouldn't have the rank problem lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  7. Me either I have no money lol

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  8. Perhaps one day! I can say that of the polls done in the Mineplex Discord & on the Mineplex Twitter, 50% of people said they preferred Survival Games over the other winter event options. 50% when there were 4 total options is a very good number. So maybe in the future it might come back! That would be great, imo.

Regards
    Isaac

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  9. Does this happen on other gamemodes? have not experienced such issues myself but I still think we should bring back survival games.

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    TheSoccerDude21 likes this.
  10. I have played a lot on the java server and have just transitioned to bedrock a few months ago, and I was just going to make a post about this. They need to add a few more "classics" games as there is not enough variety.

Posted Feb 13, 2021