• 1587 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14247 Players Online
  • 12660 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring back Quick Recovery.

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Moisti, Nov 29, 2020.

1. u kno wat 2 do

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  2. Hey,

As quick recovery takes up so many points when being used, in my opinion what if we just added another 2-3 spending tokens for abilities instead of capping it at 12? This would lower cooldowns and also increase damage of abilities.

-n2l

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. ?

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  4. me do not kno wat 2 do

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  5. Also,

For those that do not know Quick Recovery was an ability removed from Champions that reduced the cooldown of abilities. If you put points into Quick Recovery. The only con to quick recovery was that it frustrated many players with the ability to spam tons of abilities at a much more frequent speed. However, if you used Quick Recovery your kit was often weak in other areas as a result of Quick Recovery since you put slots into it, leaving it somewhat balance. It was more removed because of the annoyance caused in combination with Static Lazer 6.

-n2l

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  6. nup bring kwik rek0veri bak liek kwik rek0veri

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
    airhay and 3etegdsdtsysdsydfydf like this.
  7. Quick Recovery was always problematic in the past and I don't see any real reason to bring it back. It would be fun for about a week until everyone would get tired of fighting extremely overpowered builds.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Roody and Fusafez like this.
  8. Hi Moisti

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  9. LEMME SPAM FISSURE AGAIN

Posted Dec 5, 2020