• 635 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4440 Players Online
  • 3805 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Bring Back NANO Games Late Joining

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Samfay, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey. I believe late joining should be brought back to NANO Games since when I want to play, I want to play instantly, like how it was before the previous NANO update. I see no reason why not allow late joining for some of the games such as:
    • Chicken Shoot
    • Dropper
    • Gladiators
    • Grapple Knife
    • Hardcore Parkour
    • Nano Wizards
    • Ores Ores Ores
    • Quick
    • Red Light Green Light
    • Slimeball
    • Snowball Trouble
    • Sploor
    I feel like this would be a good thing to be re-introduced to NANO as players want to be able to play instantly instead of having to wait for a game to end, considering /nbg doesn't exist in NANO.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Amg, Brayyyden, Ian923 and 2 others like this.
  2. I fully agree with this because it totally fits the theme of fast paced nano games. As far as I know it was removed because, one, chunk glitches, which could be fixed directly instead of adding this horrible implementation and two, people caring about their statistics within nano games, which I find completely ridiculous. This would really help games move faster and let players not have to wait before actually being able to play.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Samfay and anna ♪ like this.
  3. I also fully agree. Nano games are meant to be fast-paced and most of them only last 2-3 minutes. I would like this to be added back because sometimes I don't wanna wait. Most people quit because they have to wait for a game to end.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Samfay likes this.
  4. +1. Nano Games is just a casual gamemode where people go to have fun, and waiting 2-3 minutes for a game to end gets tedious, and when late game joining it's not as if you're really going to have a chance to win, as other players will have a headstart.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Samfay likes this.
  5. Hey,

I have checked in with Sam (moppletop) way back when the post patch happened that included this change, and he said that this will be reverted eventually when the bugs (that made this decision happen in the first place) are fixed - something he plans on doing sometime down the line.

Until then, mid game joining will be kept disabled. But since the renabling of the feature is planned for the future, I will be locking this thread as well as marking it as Processed.

Thank you for taking the time to put this thread together.

Thread Locked >> Idea Processed

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Fusafez and Amg like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.