• 2229 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10667 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bring back kit leveling up

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by 4D_Blockz, Sep 10, 2019.

Tags:
?

Bring kit levels for a week? Or forever? Or never

1. Week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Forever

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Never

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. For a while now you havent been able to level up your kit, but people who have a while back still have level up perks. So what i was thinking is Mineplex can eather, bring it back OR have lets say, one week were you can level you kit up.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  2. It is unfair if some get perks...

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    DayOfTheDead likes this.
  3. I think a week would be unfair ( but i cant change the thread now D: ) because what if someone wanted to level up but they where on a vacation So forever would be not unfair.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. Yeah, they should have it forever or just make remove it entirely, I entirely agree with this.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    DayOfTheDead and Yato like this.
  5. They boosted my level loads as well. I didn't play for over a year and my air kit is level 98. I know for sure that it couldn't have been more than 50 when I stopped playing. So I've gotten 2 more level bonuses that I shouldn't have unless the xp requirement was lowered.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. ya i played like one time 3 years ago but i didn't get into it
    but yesterday i started to play so im at .1 xp XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. So this is why my airkit has been stuck at level 2 for the last 300 wins :willy:

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  8. But if you play for a while, you can level your kits as well!
    I think they really should bring this back, so there is an extra challenge to the game.
    +1

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  9. Thread Moved to General Idea Discussion

While I do think that the idea of this was cool and new, I found that, in practicality, it was very hard to keep consistent across each and every game. When it was put into place, I had found many bugs with the system that was put into place to make it happen. Additionally, when something is removed, it is always done for a reason. Putting it back into place would be out-of-place, in my opinion, and be unfair to people who join the server after turning this back on, making it extremely hard for them to be able to win the games and level up their kits.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  10. I think it's bad design to have a new player with a kit having to go up against another player with a better version of the kit. That said, I do miss the incentive to play different kits and think maybe they could bring back kit lvls but rather than unlocking game changing perks they unlock cosmetics of some sort like a title or particles, etc.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  11. Heyo!

One of the big issues with Kit Leveling was that players who didn't play as much or who were knew were getting destroyed by all the level 100 kits. While it was a cool feature, it just honestly wasn't fair. Good idea, but as for other reasons already stated above, I don't see this making a comeback in the future. I'll leave this at a -1, hopefully this helped!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  12. I haven't tried out some of the kits and leveling up at the same time, but I don't think it'd be a great idea to bring it back. It's unfair to all the players, and I don't see the purposes of why we need it on the server. It will take a long time to level up to 100. Getting to 100 is very difficult, and take lots of efforts in overall. -1

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  13. I think the reason it was removed was that it was an unfair advantage for other players who didn't have these kit upgrades. Although these players have to grind to have their kits leveled up, the one who didn't is put at a disadvantage and it isn't fair for them. Mineplex tries to at least keep things balanced, so to keep that I don't think we should re-add kit leveling.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  14. Well then people still have OP kits from when they grind back then...
    So i dont know what you would do to make it better

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019