• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11482 Players Online
  • 8592 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Back Halloween Horror With Halloween Havoc

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Young_Inventor, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

?

Should Halloween Horror and Havoc Be Brought Back?

1. Both of Them

83.3%
  2. Just Halloween Havoc

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Halloween Horror

16.7%
  1. Mineplex is well known for its holiday games. I think they are very creative and detailed. From 2013-2015 the minigame Halloween Horror was used as a Halloween game. You had to fight off waves of mobs, with unique kits, in a town. From 2016-2017 the minigame Pumpkin's Revenge was introduced, which was an updated version of Halloween Horror. From 2018-present we have had the minigame Halloween Havoc, where you have to fight mobs, complete puzzles, and slay bosses to get to the Pumpkin King. Halloween Havoc is super fun, but adding it meant removing Halloween Horror.

I think this year for Halloween we should bring back Halloween Havoc and Halloween Horror, so we can enjoy both games. We already have 2 games for Christmas, so I don't see why we can't have 2 for Halloween. Also, Halloween Havoc only takes 4 players to start, so I don't think queue times would be an issue. Halloween Havoc is hard, even on easy mode, it is still challenging. This isn't a bad thing, but it would be nice to have a less intense Halloween game, like Halloween Horror.

NOTE: Pumpkin's Revenge and Halloween Horror, are extremely similar, so I didn't include it in this thread, but it wouldn't really matter if this game got put in instead of Halloween Horror.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:13 PM
    iMedia likes this.
  2. Hey! This is an interesting idea. Personally, I enjoy both of the games so it would be cool to see them both added so people can pick which one they would like. My issue with this is if a player is struggling to complete the games they might feel upset that they missed out of the other rewards for other game. For example, a group of friends are struggling to complete Halloween Havoc, they finally complete the game on October 28th, that might mean they don't have enough time to complete the other game for the rewards just because of maybe their internet, PVP skills or something similar.

However, I think this should be added. If it's not added then maybe even a system where we can vote the next game? They could put out a vote in late September so the whole community can vote on which game they would like to see next.

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 12:32 PM
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  3. I don't think that completing both of these games will be much of an issue. Halloween Horror isn't too hard as long as you have a good balance of kits, and stick together. If they couldn't do both games, I would like to see a vote be held, as long as it is done on a Carl Poll so everyone gets to vote.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2020 at 7:39 PM