• 455 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6213 Players Online
  • 5758 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bridging question

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by traincar100, Apr 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I just started playing on mineplex windows 10 more often and when I bridge I do a decent job but not all the time so I just wanted some tips for bridging in games like skywars and cake wars. Any feedback will be helpful! I play mineplex on mobile and on java more often and wanted to do windows 10.

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  2. I usually backward bridge in different ways but mostly do that one method. Try this

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  3. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. Jump bridging is the quickest method. For pc it's really easy to do, you just place a block by the edge and you hold down your mouse. Look down and start jumping and sprinting I believe. I'm on xbox so it was very hard to learn as it's a lot harder. I have learnt several different types of bridges though just to flex xD

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  5. Yeah jump bridging seems to be the easiest for me. I can see how on console like Xbox or PlayStation it would be not as easy.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  6. It wasn't easy at all. I ended up mastering it though and now I can bridge as good as a pc player to put it into comparison. I have even taught fellow xbox players to jump bridge from start to finish such as the person in my about section called BUNNYC0RE. But yeah I do teach xbox players how to jump bridge. It's a mini job that I don't mind doing haha

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  7. hard but once you do it enough you can do it perfectly, i fail so much at it tho

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  8. ya i sometimes like to play with random low levels because it makes them happy seeing that they get like 15 wins and if they dont know how to jumpbridge i invite them to my world and teach them.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  9. Well for BUNNYC0RE I met her when I was grinding snow fight. She was like level 70. Turns out she didn't have too many friends... so I offered to be her friend and I helped her get better. Very good friends to this day still

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  10. I think you put a little too much emphasis on the difficultly, it's really not that challenging in contrast with other bridging techniques. Personally, jump bridging doesn't require very much skill, you simply place a block while you hold right click and look down. In fact, I think it might even be easier than ninja bridging.

Posted Apr 28, 2021