• 1745 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8838 Players Online
  • 7093 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bridges - Locate Team Option for Compass

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by karehn, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Hi,

So, the primary use of the compass in Bridges, is to locate near enemies, but I think a beneficial feature, would be if you Right-Clicked your compass, it would switch to Find team mode, using the same mechanic as the compass, but to find your closest team member. I think this would be very beneficial, as many Bridges players often say help, and you cannot find them, so having this feature would have a positive impact in terms of Bridges being a team game.

Looking forward to reading some of your feedback :)

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I never thought of an idea like this but I really like this idea and I agree, this should be added. The compasses locate the nearest enemies but why not our teammates too. I think this would be a really good addition to not just bridges but all games, it allows people to play on a different strategy and have better understanding where all of there teammates are hiding or if they're fighting and they need you can go help them or if you're dying and you need help your teammates will know exactly where you are. I really like this idea and I wouldn't mind seeing this added! :) +1

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    karehn likes this.
  3. Hello!

This idea has been already suggested here by @JaBomb where I've already told that I'd like to see it be implemented but probably it won't happen anytime soon as this thing won't be prioritized over other ideas but hopefully it will be implemented one day in the future QoL updates. Make sure to check my reply there as well.

It looks like a general idea, not like an idea for a specific game and not only for Bridges because Tracking Compass is the same in all games and probably will be and should be changed in all games with compass support enabled at once which have more than 3 teams. It will be helpful not only in Bridges but in other games like CW (compass will be added to the shop in next update/currently you can get only after Cake Rot) & Teams SSM/Skywars.

Overall, I'll give +1 as I've already agreed with this idea before and I want to see it be implemented in the future.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    karehn likes this.
  4. I definitely agree with this idea. It would be really helpful in a situation where you find yourself on your own and there's only one other person left on your time, but you don't know where they are. In that situation, currently, you would struggle just as much to find them as someone else from another team would, but if a locate team option was added to the compass, you would easily be able to find them. Overall, I'll be giving this a +1.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    karehn likes this.
  5. Hey, Yeah I completely agree with this idea as well, whenever I play bridges I struggle to find my teammates an even think my teammate is an enemy because I forget what's my team's color hahaha. This would be really helpful and I would love to see it implemented in the next bridges update. Great work :) +1

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    karehn likes this.
  6. I mean, sure, it would be a nice, small QoL update. I could see this being beneficial. In my experience ,anyone I play bridges with is generally in a discord together so we can yell at each other and tell where we are; but it wouldn't hurt for those who aren't in communication.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    karehn likes this.