• 634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3213 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bridges - Fisherman

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by otist, Jan 11, 2020.

?

Should the Fisherman kit be added?

1. Yes!

2. No!

3. Maybe with some changes (Please reply with the proposed changes)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. just look it up, i think im not allowed to link videos here

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2020
  2. Hmmmmm,.... This idea seems fishy.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    otist, afterfive and Strafer303 like this.
  3. So I looked up some videos and from what I can tell it's when you hit someone with a rod, then jump hit at them, and get a crit?

Still don't think it looks better than appler.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  4. Hey!
    First off I like how much effort you put into this idea! I really like the sound of the idea and I do think Bridges needs maybe a new kit or an update soon, however I disagree with this idea being added. This is basically the apple kit but with a rod that breaks and you can fish with it. Bridges in my opinion doesn't need another KB based kit when there is already appler which is a pretty good KB kit. I also think the way you made this kit it is a little underpowered. If you use it to fish a lot before bridges drop than after 5 hits on a player in pop the rod breaks and bam you lose your main kits ability which would make the kit useless. I think this idea was a unique idea and I have never seen someone post an idea like this, I just feel like if you use the rod to get stew and Iron items it will break it enough so then it becomes practically useless in a fight.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Tilgorn likes this.
  5. I love this idea, this would be great for players who are more into fishing rod combat. It could also encourage players who have "mains" with specific kits expand their horizons. Hopefully this gets implemented!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    otist likes this.
  6. What if you could fish for fish on top of stews and items? There could be fish that are weapons (regular, sharp 5 and kb 1) fish that buff (salmon, clownfish) and fish that are either extreme buffs or extreme debuffs (pufferfish)

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    otist likes this.
  7. X
    xD

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    otist and afterfive like this.
  8. good idea. but would it increase player count of bridges?

Posted Jan 13, 2020