• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2330 Players Online
  • 2330 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Breakfast

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xOeuf, May 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Underrated, dude.
    I just started eating breakfast, like, regularly - a lot.
    Like, breakfast type breakfast.
    It's amazing.
    Eggs are so good.

Posted May 25, 2019
  2. ?

Posted May 25, 2019
    Jango_55 and xOeuf like this.
  3. I h8 eggs

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  4. I only like eggs in the form of an omelet.

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  5. Hiya!

For breakfast its a bit strange for me. Sometimes I might have some toast and eggs, cereal, a biscuit or even nothing at all. Mostly, I have a breakfast biscuit as it is a quick form of energy to start my day and it tastes lovely :). I also sometimes have some toast with beans or eggs so I can get some quick protein, I also tend to have pancakes if I am lucky :o

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  6. Have to agree with @DiddyYT my breakfast is weird from time to time, most of the time I do eat eggs, but one thing I do eat a lot is eggs in a basket, which is an egg in the middle of the bread. Sometimes even hashbrowns with it, with ketchup.

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  7. Eggs contain vital proteins and are super good when made right :)
    In time, young one, you will learn the ways of the oeuf :d

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  8. Greetings!

I actually haven't consistently eaten breakfast in years; I've always had such a busy morning during the academic year and over the summers I've usually slept in. That being said, my favorite breakfast food-- oddly specific-- is easily a garlic bagel with herb cream cheese.

You haven't lived if you haven't eaten one.

Posted May 25, 2019,
    Last edited May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  9. Honestly, there's nothing better to me than starting off your day with a really good breakfast, it can really change your mood. During the school year, I don't really have time to eat breakfast because I commute to my college and it's 45 minutes away, so I tend to forget about making some food. In the summer, however I get up at around ten in the morning and have something different for breakfast every day. It really gets my morning going and I love it.

That being said, my favorite breakfast food would probably have to be a biscuit with sausage, egg bacon and cheese. yum

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  10. Hello Hello!

I agree that breakfast is very important to start of your day. I myself do not eat breakfast. I don’t usually eat in the morning because I’m never really hungry. I’m always thirsty and once I get a cup of tea or water in the morning I’m fine.

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  11. I never have time to eat breakfast in the morning, so i just grab a bottle of milk and go. Sometimes, VERY luckily, i'll have time to make me them eggo waffles/pancakes (you never had breakfast if you've never tried them)

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  12. I tried it b4, I don’t like eet XD

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  13. Now that school's over, I can actually eat a decent breakfast.

My favorite is German pancakes, but I don't cook them very often. Another of my favorites is toaster strudels, or even Pop Tarts since you don't have to cook them and they're easy to eat. For a drink I just get chocolate milk or juice.

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  14. Typically my breakfast is chocolate milk, hard-boiled eggs, toast, Captain Crunch, and sometimes pancakes. I eat all of it and the food is delicious.

Posted May 31, 2019
  15. what is breakfast

Posted May 31, 2019
  16. I mean breakfast is the most important meal of the day so.

Posted May 31, 2019
  17. What is going on in here? (Like if you get the reference)

Posted May 31, 2019
  18. Hey,

I would consider breakfast my favourite meal of the day because personally, I love eating breakfast foods. My preferred type of breakfast would be a ham and cheese omelet with a glass of apple juice on the side. As a close second, I would choose a sesame bagel with light cream cheese. One of my favourite restaurants that I go to quite often serves only breakfast type foods which is one of the reasons why I love going to it so much. Overall, in my opinion, breakfast in general is truly amazing and is a great way to start off the day.

Posted May 31, 2019
  19. Try half apple half orange, it's really good.

Posted May 31, 2019
  20. My normal routine is usually toast with jelly and a sunny side up egg. Usually it can change but it don't get no simpler than a delicious introduction to the day with a glass of orange juice!

Posted May 31, 2019