• 373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6252 Players Online
  • 5879 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Breach map

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by NIQHTS, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    In the map breach in Nano gladiators, I have played countless games where a player just jumps in the water and swims to the little island. I think there should be an update where there is a barrier around the arena to prevent this. It's very very annoying and It takes away the whole pvp aspect of the game and replaces it with a cat and mouse game.

My idea shortened - Put a barrier around the map, or just make it so the water does more damage to the player.

Thoughts?

-niqhts

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  2. Hey there Niqhts!

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing issues with players exploiting a map in Nano. You’re more than welcome to submit a Bug Report here. Be sure to select Map Issue/Exploit when clarifying which bug you’re reporting. In addition, please include the specific map name where you have noticed this issue. I would also recommend providing video evidence showing specifically how the map is exploited so the issue can be resolved. I will be locking this thread, as I feel that the question/concern has been addressed. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions and/or concerns.

-Thread Locked; Question/Concern Addressed-

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Fusafez and NIQHTS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.