• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5371 Players Online
  • 5371 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Brawler Kit v1.1

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Aaron., Sep 2, 2020.

?

What do you think of this Brawler kit?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2020.
  1. Great!

50.0%
  2. Good.

50.0%
  3. Bad and I'll explain why or my vote means nothing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey,

So this is most likely the final version of the Brawler Kit that I want buffed.

Brawler

Passive: Sturdy (Buff)
    - You take -20% knockback from all attacks.
    - You deal +20% knockback in all attacks.

Ability: Ground Pound (No Change)
    - Right-click your sword/axe to smash the ground knocking all enemies within 4 blocks of you upwards. 12s cooldown.
    - The closer your opponent is to you the harder they're knocked.

The Sturdy passive is a really important part of the Brawler kit as it can really help you combo your opponent well. Buffing it by 5% on each side will give it the push it needs. Give me feedback because I want to know what everybody thinks.

Brawler
    Strengths: 1v1s, combos, running.
    Weaknesses: Tight areas.

Posted Sep 2, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 2, 2020
  2. Seems fine to me. I haven’t seen nearly as many brawlers recently as barbarians or knights. This should help put the kit on the same level as the others

Posted Sep 3, 2020
    Aaron. likes this.
  3. Brawler is fine rn I think. It's not as popular as it once was, but gotta say... I don't really mind that too much lol

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    Aaron. likes this.
  4. Well, honestly the kit prior to thos game's last update was balanced just fine and there's proof because I always encoumtered a steady number of brawlers and knights.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 4, 2020
  5. exactly why I think it doesn't really need changed

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  6. Well, it does need changing because it isn't on par with Knight (The kit I consider to be the most balanced) and that is an issue. Putting the bonus back up to 20% would suffice and also make the kit look appealing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2020