• 215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2794 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Boys with pizza

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Yato, Aug 15, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    People thinking of pizza

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  2. Can confirm, that is pizza

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  3. what's the thing sticking out the crust? makes it look like a popsicle lol

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  4. accidentally added a tray under the cheese dripping

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2019
  5. Ok, I can confirm, that is everyone thinking about pizza.

Very accurate drawing.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  6. Nice drawing mate! Have you thought of ever becoming a designer or something else in the drawing path like an animator? If so I think you would do a very good job of it!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. You are so talented! Your drawings are always so good, i think you should think about making that a job? Being a designer/artist is such a good thing in my opinion! Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see more arts from you!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  8. Wow this drawing is so amazing, good job!! I love pizza, now I’m thinking of pizza, now I want pizza
    ! Haha

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  9. Hey there!
    Definitely an amazing artwork. I think that you have major potential to become a graphic designers and I'd love to see more of your work. By the looks of everything, this artwork looks pretty detailed and cute. I think that I'd love to see a solid background and more detail on the people but otherwise, I think you've done an amazing job! Keep up the great work.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  10. Hey! I love your art work, I have minimal to no talent with art but I love your piece so much. Anyways, I can confirm that this is what is always on my mind, pizza, pizza, pizza, all day everyday.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  11. Holaaa

Firstly I’d like to say I really love your art. I am in no way shape or form able to draw for the life of me. It’s great to see that they’re are so many talented people able to draw. Anyways keep up drawing I see great things for you in the future <3

~Jhazu

Posted Sep 7, 2019