• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bowspamming

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Liftski, Oct 6, 2018.

?

Is Bowspamming Too OP?

1. Yes

2. Sometimes

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

Not an issue. To be honest I even think archer got nerfed too much last time. Anyone who uses the kit right now is either new to the game or memeing. I hardly see any players actually bow spam anymore, and when I do, it's usually someone who doesn't even know how to sprint. Aside from how non-existent this problem is, builder kit (or just deploy platforms) and epearls are both there for you to use.

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  2. Liftski

Liftski

I feel as though 2 in 3 games have a bowspammer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2018
  3. KingValentyne

KingValentyne

I don't feel that arrows are too cheap, using your bow could be an effective gameplay advantage. You can easily use the bow-spamming play style. You have blocks and in the later game you have enderpearls you can use to get closer. You just need to know how to outmaneuver your opponent. Overall the arrow price is fine, you just have to take a different approach to getting the kill if you know they will resort to the bow.
    --- Post updated ---
    They have to give the respawning player a way to defend themselves if the attack is camping spawn.

Posted Oct 19, 2018 at 10:15 PM,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2018 at 12:44 AM