• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Denied Bow Cooldowns

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Liftski, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liftski

Liftski

I personally think that bow cooldowns would be a great way to prevent bowspamming. The price wouldn't need to change, just that the bows would have a 3 second cooldown every time you use it. Bowspamming would then be impossible, without hacks. I feel as though Bowspamming is very annoying, and it should have cooldowns to prevent bow spamming. Mineplex is awesome, and always will be. - Liftski

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  2. Nicodami

Nicodami

Hey!

Could you tell us in what games you would like to see bow cool downs implemented?

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  3. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Do you mean just Cakewars? Or any other archery game?

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  4. ssnip

ssnip

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your idea! Regretfully, I'm going to be denying it at this time, as this was discussed before within the Ideas Team, and we determined it would not be implemented on Mineplex due to bowspam being a legitimate strategy in PvP. Regardless of how annoying it might be, adding a mechanic to removing it entirely would result in backlash from the community, especially the PvP crowd.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, I encourage you to make another thread. If you have any questions, my DMs are always open. Thanks!

Thread Locked - Denied

Posted Oct 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.