• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5188 Players Online
  • 2298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bow Boosting and Teaming

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Tavleen007, Jul 13, 2020.

?

Should bow boosting and teaming be banned?

1. Ban bow boosting only

13.2%
  2. Ban teaming only

28.3%
  3. Ban bow boosting and teaming

43.4%
  4. Neither

15.1%
  1. Jayboi

Jayboi
    x

I dont play death tag often. My friend xjayzx does. He told me he exaggerates his hate for kazd. I have only been in a server with him once but the only time I did, he honestly was teaming and boosting. I dont really know how often he does this but judging off tavleen,s and my friend xjayzx way of describing him. He does it all the time. With arrow boosting I can do it. But not consistently. I agree that I would like bow boosting removed because I have experienced players winning for it. I dont play death tag much but when I do I most of the time find these issues. When I played on a server with kazd I thought that he was still good but still wins by boosting alot. I think that xJayzx doesn't really care about kazd anymore but he still says he dislikes him. I also heard that kazd stopped didnt he?

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  2. Jay, friend of Jay, I think we could be bestest friends! What's your in game name on Minecraft?!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2020
  3. it’s totally not jay that would be stupid

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  4. you might be fine with it, but thats only because it does not happen to you, it only happens to me

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  5. so you are so bothered by a line in chat that says "Taunt> ... thought to themselves... Is this easy mode?" that you want taunts to be removed

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  6. yea, thats why i'm a hypixel person

Posted Aug 7, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 7, 2020
  7. Just to let you know, bow boosting is planned to be removed whenever Death Tag is updated.

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    Tavleen007 and astrcl like this.
  8. I also play hypixel, yes the taunts are annoying but banning them? Not necessary.

Posted Aug 8, 2020
  9. I know, thats why i'm a hypixel person, theres no taunts so its clean of toxic pros

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    Stables likes this.
  10. That's funny cause playing bedwars I've come across some hella toxic MVP++ sweats who go ez every time they kill you and when they lose they start shouting in chat and trying to 1v1 you and stuff and even if you do accept they just leave immediately to waste your time. If you're good enough you'll meet your fair share of toxic sweats who're too used to winning railing level 1 players to accept a loss.

That's better than taunting? Yeah - no.

Anyways this doesn't concern the topic at hand which is bow boosting and teaming (or atleast bow boosting) should be banned.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020
    theo0313 likes this.
  11. This is good to know! Hopefully that happens soon and if Death Tag stays alive long enough, the next era of Death Tag players don't have to deal with the pain of bow boosting.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  12. legendary

Posted Aug 18, 2020
  13. Cool. Problem is when the update comes. I bet it will I just dont know if it will be in time before death tag comepletly dies.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  14. Just a worry because many players recently (me included) have quit (I quit)or at least played less death tag. So if it takes at least a year death tag might be over :/

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  15. We (Game Insights, the people who removed bow boosting) have no power in terms of game updates, nor do we have any knowledge on future game updates. Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done in terms of a timeline.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  16. Unfortunately, I don't think this generation of Death Tag players will get to experience the bliss of the banishment of bow boosting

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  17. tbh game died, just a bunch of randoms on it now so i could care less about this now

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  18. Yeah I agree but just for the future of Death Tag and anyone who will find it fun bow boosting needs to go. These randoms will one day be like the new community and to be honest I think death tag is a really good minigame that received too little attention and I feel like it had a lot more potential if mineplex played their cards right. So I really don't fancy the idea of Death Tag dying because I don't think it's too late to set it on the right tracks or whatever. One step at a time!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
  19. I feel that bow boosting should definitely be allowed, but cross taming is bannable, go ahead and record any cross teamers and report them at mineplex.com/reports!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  20. The reason I say it should be allowed is because its a vanilla mechanic, cross teaming is already banned.

Posted Sep 9, 2020