• 523 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3399 Players Online
  • 2876 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bow arrow glitch? Fixes?

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Rowed, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I shoot the arrow fine in domination as ranger, and the arrow goes maybe 10 blocks or so away, then hits some sort of wall, sort of falls down, then appears at the destination on the floor or hitting someone. This is very frustrating as it's hard to change the trajectory to shoot somewhere different if you can't see where the arrow landed easily.

Posted Jan 20, 2019
  2. Heyo!

So to start things off, I think that this glitch was only a one-time-stand, because from my experience all you have to do is relog, but if that doesn't work I would suggest directly contacting a staff member on the matter if it counties to happen then I would suggest leaving a support ticket by using this link

Posted Jan 24, 2019
  3. Hello! This has happened to me a lot throughout my whole Minecraft experience! I do not really know why this glitch happens but I also do not think it is directly because of Mineplex/ Now I could be wrong but it might be because of ping lag. When the "glitch" happens do you usually lag if so this could be the issue! Again if you are having trouble with ping you can try both of our servers to see which one suits you best. Here they are: eu.mineplex.com and us.mineplex.com!
    I hope I was able to help you!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  4. Although previously on other servers, you could block arrows in spectator mode, I do not think this is the case on Mineplex. It may be lag on your part, or you may just have to relog. I think this is just a general Minecraft issue and I have seen it on other servers.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  5. Heyo!

I just found out that this is currently just a visual glitch! You may be able to get a lucky shot!
    Good luck!

Posted Feb 15, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  6. oh hey rowed

yeah this happens to me too, its prolly just a visual glitch but you're right it's annoying

as for the ppl saying relog: this has happened to me for months, I don't measure trajectories really but /shrug

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  7. I’ve encountered this glitch many times before. I’m not sure if it is an overall Minecraft issue or a Mineplex issue. It can have something to do with ping, but I really don’t know. I’m not sure what you can do about this.

Posted Feb 22, 2019