• 1585 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3669 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bombers!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by EmeraldThePro12, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Maybe make bombers its own game, or make it possible to select which arcade games you want.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  2. Hello!

In my opinion, Bombers is too short in order to make it its own game, as it generally takes 1.5-2 minutes at best, assuming everyone on each team is serious about playing the game.

Additionally, being able to select which arcade games you'd want to play would most likely bring about a similar situation to Java Mixed Arcade, where you are able to do this. This resulted in some games being not played by the Mixed Arcade community, and while there aren't as many Mixed Arcade games on Bedrock as there are on Java, I can still see, at the minimum, Bombers not being played whatsoever.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  3. I’m all for Bomb Lobbers being its own npc game again, it was its own a few years back but then moved into mixed arcade. It was popular before it moved into mixed arcade.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. I don't think that 1.5-2 minutes is all that accurate to be honest. From what I've heard, there are quite a lot of players that enjoy bomb lobbers. If it was made it's own game I bet it would get a considerable amount of people without damaging Mixed Arcade's player count.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  5. Ehhh, maybe. The problem is the massive gap in how long a game can take. Warring islands can sometimes only take 30 seconds due to its small size, and the very tall trees on pirate island and the large island size can make the game take 5+ minutes. Due to the leaderboard having a win record of about 2.8k wins, I think the game could sustain itself well enough to maybe look into giving it a separate lobby.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Why does it matter if a game is short?

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.