• 459 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10856 Players Online
  • 10397 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bombers

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by galligoo13, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Bombers is the opposite of cakewars. Instead of defending, you have to get rid of it.

There are 2 teams. Both are seperated into 4 islands, which is 8 to total. Island numbers can vary.

The two teams are:

Defusers: Defend they're base against bombers. If they fail to defuse a bomb, they will become a Planter.
    Planters: Place bombs on Defusers. If they get killed 3 times, or if they fail to successfully bomb a Defuser a total of 3 times (more depending on upgrades), they will become a Defuser.

A cool thing about islands is that you can upgrade them. Defusers get more Defense, while Planters get more lives.

You can upgrade armor and swords just like Cakewars, and you can find cool upgrades in chests hidden in middle.

If your a Planter, you can upgrade your bombs to have more layers, so Defusers will spend more time defusing the bomb.

If your a Defuser, you can buy traps to kill invading Planters.

Both can buy blocks.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™, Paladise and Paingwin like this.
  2. Cool

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  3. This kinda sounds like a cool idea. It sounds familiar to me (like a different game) but still with a different concept.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  4. This sounds like it would be a pretty fun game imo. Nice suggestion :)

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  5. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2021
  6. well, we got bom blobbers.
    Close enough

Posted Jul 5, 2021
  7. With bomb lobbers being back I don't think this is necessary whatsoever and is just a waste of time for our one dev who has more important matters to attend to. Great suggestion though! I'd like to see you come up with something else :)

Posted Jul 5, 2021
  8. That is true, I also think before any new game more things need fixing right now

Posted Jul 5, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Mothy like this.