• 122 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1735 Players Online
  • 1613 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bomb Lobbers

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Therealmcfry, Dec 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Quick question,

Why do I get hit by a TNT 10 blocks away? I just started to play it, and it is a really weird mechanic. It frustrates me a bit and am trying to understand why. Is this Minecraft or Mineplex?

Thanks,
    Mcfry

Posted Dec 17, 2021
  2. Yeah, its a bit buggy
    After a while playing it, you should get an instinct for when its close enough to hurt you
    But yeah, I remember being highly frustrated with the mechanic for it back when I was using armorer

Posted Dec 17, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  3. throw the bomb at the sky Don't throw it forward. It will be easy if you are in a higher place. ,But higher places are much dangerous

Posted Dec 17, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  4. The best way to avoid TNT damage is to hide behind blocks. When I grinded bomb lobbers I did this, and I took little to no damage from TNT. Go to higher places too, that makes it harder for your average player to get you. You'll learn quickly because most top 15 leaderboard players like myself don't play anymore

Posted Dec 18, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  5. For me it's about timing, if you time your jumps right you can avoid the tnt a lot and use whatever cover you have at hand, on bedrock it does seem to be a bit buggy but once you play for a while you'll get the feel of the radius of it and be able to evade them better.

Posted Dec 18, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  6. Yea do this. Mc damage from explosions deal most damage to the feet. So try and keep a block between the tnt and the feet. I have played “a few” bl games and this is what I do.

Posted Dec 19, 2021
    Mothy and Therealmcfry like this.
  7. Just like @jrthewall said explosions can deal damage from farther away. One of my tips for taking less damage is to use the default kit which I believe is called Jumper (maybe wrong). Anyways using this kit it gives you a feather, which I use for when TNT gets close to me and I can't run away. So I'll either take less damage or no damage at all.

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  8. As @CatFan105 said, it is a bit buggy but after a while you get used to the game mechanics more.

Posted Dec 27, 2021
  9. This is facts!

Posted Jan 7, 2022