• 1472 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9910 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bomb Lobbers Should Have It's Own NPC

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Code Chungus, May 26, 2019.

?

Should Bomb lobbers be removed from mixed arcade, and get it's own NPC?

1. Absolutley

76.9%
  2. No, it belongs in mixed arcade

23.1%
  1. I noticed lately that bomb lobbers is the most popular game on mixed arcade, so I think it would be great as its own NPC in the lobby rather then in mixed arcade.
    (edit)
    I want to make it clear that this is a bedrock post. I apologize for any confusion.

Posted May 26, 2019,
    Last edited May 27, 2019
  2. I agree 100%!
    I think it would sustain itself as a stand alone game,
    Especially for bedrock, a lot of people say it, maybe some day I hope.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Code Chungus and Gamerscore cat like this.
  3. I play mix arcade just to play it, sometime it takes a while to get it.. and if u get Obliterated In a second, you start it all over again....

Posted May 26, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  4. Bomb lobbers is the main reason I play mixed arcade.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Code Chungus and Gamerscore cat like this.
  5. How do you know that? The player count for specific games in the mixed arcade is not displayed.

Posted May 26, 2019
  6. I thought it was, if you click on the jukebox and then hover over the games in mixed arcade it gives a specific number playing each game.

Posted May 26, 2019
  7. @Cheezeburgerfan I probably should have worded that better. Bomb lobbers is the mixed arcade game that the most people want to once again have its own NPC

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2019
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  8. Hiya!

I would love Bomb Lobbers to have its own NPC!!! I think it would bring a lot of players to the game, and a fun time for players. Bomb Lobbers used to be a popular game, and I think that it can re-become popular, but it just needs either a minor update and a NPC, or just a NPC. Having Bomb Lobbers would be awesome, because it was a pretty cool game and I want to see it come back.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  9. Look closer, this thread is for Bedrock, not Java.

Posted May 26, 2019
    CowHatake likes this.
  10. Sorry that’s my fault.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  11. I don't really understand what you mean by Bomb Lobbers is the most popular game in Mixed Arcade. Ever since the update I have never played a public game of Bomb Lobbers, like I have with other Mixed Arcade games. As far as having seperate NPC's go, I think other games that mostly start like Death Tag and games that sometimes start like Dragons and Gladiators should take priority.

Posted May 27, 2019
  12. Absolutely I love Bomb Lobbers because it is the most xp plus most gems game
    It at least gives me 15k xp and 3k gems per game nice!!
    I love dragon escape and gladiators too as I am almost the 1st on it again

Posted May 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  13. To be honest i don’t think Bomb Lobbers should have its own NPC. Every time i want to play mixed arcade there are always players in games like Super Paintball or Death Tag and i think those games should take priority.

Posted May 27, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  14. You know this thread is for pe right?xd
    --- Post updated ---
    Look at his profile

Posted May 27, 2019
  15. Yass, plz! The only reason its in Mixed Arcade is cause its unpopular! Everytime i see another game, I just get upset and leave!

Posted May 27, 2019
  16. Ohh I'm sorry xd

Posted May 27, 2019
  17. Just look at who voted No, only 1 of them are Bedrock players lol.

Posted May 27, 2019
  18. OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  19. I have a partial opinion. Bomb Lobbers is really an excellent game, which I loved when he had an own NPC. But it is fast and, as we know, it gives a lot of rewards..

An efficient solution is to use a system similar to what already exists in Java, in Bedrock it would work even better, as there are more players and fewer games. A system where we can choose which Mixed Arcade game we want to play, and once a server is hosting that game, we will go to that server. Simple and easy! And like I said, it will work better on Bedrock.

:mineplex::bedrock:

Posted May 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and Steven190 like this.
  20. Death Tag and Dragons already have their own NPC.

Posted May 27, 2019
    Strafer303 and factionsBR like this.