• 1365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8393 Players Online
  • 7028 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bob16077777’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bob16077777, Oct 15, 2020.

?

Hi

1. We have a lot in common

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. We have some things in common

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. We don’t have anything in common

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don’t know what you’re talking about

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi guys!

I’m Bob16077777, but all of my friends on Mineplex just call me Bob. I am fairly new to Mineplex, having started playing this summer, but I have a lot of experience and have already gotten to level 25 in these past few weeks. Recently, I have also started playing Java edition Mineplex, but I still favor bedrock edition. My favorite games are Cakewars and Creative Housing, as long as my builds stop resetting. I still have a lot of friend slots to fill, so message me if you want to play! In my free time, I like to read. My favorite series are the Harry Potter books and the Percy Jackson series. My favorite color is green, like many other peoples’. I speak two languages fluently, English and German, and also some Spanish. Recently, I have applied to the translations team and hope to translate things for Mineplex soon. My hobbies are playing on Mineplex and flying airplanes. I have liked airplanes for a long time now and might become a pilot later on in life. Idk what else to write here but if you have any other questions that do not include, ‘What is your social security number?’, just message me!

bye!
    -Bob

Posted Oct 15, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 16, 2020
    MiningCreeper, Melsieee, Amg_ and 5 others like this.
  2. Wzp

We actually have a couple things in common such as one of our favorite games being Cake Wars, and liking to read (even tho I haven’t read a book since March oops). It’s also very cool how you’re almost trilingual!
    I’ve been playing Mineplex for awhile, so if you have any questions, you can ask me if you want. But I’ll be down to play with you sometime!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    LittleOrangey likes this.
  3. Great! Just message me if you want to play Cakewars sometimes. (Also I’m sure your local library has some great books for you to read :P)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
    LittleOrangey and Believerc like this.
  4. yooooooo wassup my dude. Bedrock is pog and definitely better than java (Java players please do not hate on me lmfao). Feel free to add me, I hope I see you around! (Please don't beat me I need to look cool)

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  5. Wdym you need to look cool? You already are! :P

OP OP
  6. Welcome to the community Bob! It seems you're already having a lot of fun which is awesome! I would love to play cake wars at some point, but I'm on java. See you around!
    -LJ

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  7. I can play on java, I’m just terrible at cakewars there :D

OP OP
  8. @LittleOrangey are you like monitoring this thread because you liked my post two seconds after I posted it :D

OP OP
  9. i would never...

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Bob16077777 and Believerc like this.
  10. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, nice to see you here. Hopefully, you have a lovely time on the server and discussing various things on the forums. As you're here, I'd suggest you read over the forum rules (https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-2) so you can familiarize yourself with what is/isn't allowed to be done/said here.

Have a great day, feel free to message me with any concerns/questions :)

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  11. Hey hey!

Welcome to Mineplex, I'm happy to see you here. I don't play too much Bedrock Edition, but I really dig Java Edition so feel free to add me there if you would ever like to play some games (my IGN is SpookyHarvest36)! Like the others have stated, be sure to read over the rules over at https://www.mineplex.com/rules as they will definitely be important to keep in mind. Hope to see you around!

Crackle

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  12. Hi Bob!

My name is Amg, and I have been apart of the Mineplex Staff Team for about two months as I’ve returned recently and a couple years in my past time of being a member on the server here. I am ex-staff from 2016-2017, and I recently came back to the staff team! I would like to formally welcome you to the community and remind you that you’re always welcome here. It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying your time on Mineplex thus far, and I have a couple questions for you!

Some random Questions: (Answer them if you would like, you’re not required to, I’m just curious!)

•As you’ve started playing Mineplex recently, what would be your most favorite part about the server?
    •What book is your favorite in the Harry Potter/Percy Jackson series?
    •Which one do you like more? The books or the movies? (With the Harry Potter series & Percy Jackson)

With the second to last question being asked, I too, have read pretty much all of the Harry Potter books and all of the Percy Jackson books as well! They both are a great series that I adore and will always reread. I find that the books are better, but that’s always my personal preference. I think it’s really cool how you know how to speak three languages fluently! I never finished out my Spanish, and I wish I would have. I wish you the best of luck with Translations here on Mineplex. With my understanding, it’s a great sub-team! In addition, I also find it very neat that you have an interest in flying Airplanes, I think that’s very cool and I would love to do that just so I could travel. It was very nice reading more about you Bob, and again, welcome to the community! Some things I would familiarize with would most definitely be the rules at Mineplex.com/rules. There you will find all of our official rules for our Mineplex platforms (In-game, Forums, and Discord.) In addition to the rules, a really neat thing to read over would be the FAQ as well, it has lots of helpful information I think, and that can be found at Mineplex.com/faq/. I hope to see you around sometime and feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or concerns.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  13. Hello!
    First off I'd like to say welcome to Mineplex and it's super cool that you're posting on the forums! I'll skip linking the rules since they've already been linked in previous comments. Cakewars is a good game, one of my favourites along with Skywars. It's super cool you've taken in interest in the Bedrock platform, I'm mainly on Bedrock so perhaps we'll run into each other sometime :)
    As for your interests, the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson books seem cool, I just don't have the patience to sit down and read them LOL. Flying planes seems super cool, there's lots of aspects goes into piloting a plane as well as managing everything on board :o
    I wish you the best of luck with your application for the translations team!
    Feel free to send me a PM if you need anything and have a great day/night!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  14. 1. Probably the games I can play on Mineplex, and playing them with other people
    2. I’d say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Percy Jackson The Last Olympian (always the last one in the series)
    3. For Harry Potter, probably the movies, since they are awesome. For Percy Jackson, the books because they only made two movies and then gave up and the movies aren’t that good...

OP OP
    Amg_ likes this.
  15. Hey there Bob!
    It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Melsieee, a staff member on the bedrock server and I love to read as well! The Harry Potter are indeed very fun to read! Things I do beside reading and mineplex are fishing and play soccer sometimes.
    I think it's so cool you can speak almost 3 languages! I speak dutch beside English, but I would love to speak spanish fluently too one day! It's just that I'm already pretty busy with the other things I have to do in my life.
    I wish you good luck on getting on the translations team and hope you can do great things there and enjoy your time on mineplex!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  16. Welcome to Mineplex! I hope you're enjoying the server so far and if I see you around I'll be sure to say hi!

The Harry Potter series has to be a favourite of mine too (I'm a Hufflepuff and a lot of my friends tease me for it), and it's nice to meet another German speaker, how did you learn the language if you don't mind me asking. Was it in school or a hobby or somewhere else? And good luck with your TT application ^^

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  17. I grew up using the German and English languages, since my family is German but we moved to the US, so I am fluent in both.

PS. According to the WizardingWorld website, I am a Ravenclaw. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2020
  18. Hey Bob!
    I'm so glad that you have started playing Mineplex, especially on both platforms, and now you're on the forums! :D
    I'm Tay, I play on both platforms as well however, I prefer java over bedrock simply because I find bedrock a lot more difficult for me. I also really enjoy playing Cake Wars on both platforms, it's definitely one of my all time favorite games! However despite being a player I also am a moderator on the java network and a member of the Ideas Team for both java and bedrock which I really enjoy doing in my free time! Without being said, please let me know if you have any questions or ever wanna play sometime! I also would recommend reading over the forum rules and guidelines which can be found here. Have a good rest of your day/night! <3​

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.