• 154 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2142 Players Online
  • 1988 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

BMW 328i review (2016)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zEddie27, Jun 23, 2022.

1. The BMW 328i is a mid-ranged BMW car released by BMW. Today I will be reviewing the 2016 model.

The engine in this BMW is without doubt the coolest engine I've ever heard, when going from 0-60 MPH it just sounds amazing! It doesn't sound overly done, or under done, it's perfect.

The car itself is great.

It's a 5-passenger car with 4 doors.

In the back of the car, the cup holder is extremely useful, it has a button to pop out both of the latches.

The interface on the screen is easy to understand.

The car itself is not cheap at all, it goes for around $20,000 used and $50,000 brand new. And it costs $80 to fill up it fully here in Florida ($4.79 per gallon)

Since we didn't pay it in full it costs $400 per month to maintain, then of course insurance and gas.

Overall the car is great.

9/10

Posted Jun 23, 2022
  2. $750-800 per month seems quite a lot for a car.
    That's like buying a very decent used car (that also has at least 200 hp and <100.000 km) every year*. Or almost renting an apartment. Or two people eating at a michelin-star restaurant every single week. Or...

Car itself is nice. BMW before the "huge front grill" time.

* Actually, if you sell your old used car every year, you'd pay much less than this. Or for the same money drive a much more expensive car. Leasing/car loan financing is usually a bad deal, if not outright scam.

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    zEddie27 and Lightsaberrlx like this.
  3. Seems like a pretty nice car! I can't wait to get one of my own, Do you have any recommendations?

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    zEddie27 likes this.
  4. Check out Citroen/Peugeot cars. They are very well built, just as capable as the german cars, and tend to offer much nicer interiors (think full leather + heated/cooled seats) for the same price.
    And, as an added bonus, the car insurance tends to be much cheaper - as these cars are more popular with older and more careful drivers than the BMW's and VW Golf GTI's of this world.

The car I had (before moving to a city center) is a Citroen/"DS Automobiles" DS4, with 200hp, full leather interior and less than 80.000 km for ~10k Euro. Reliable, and has been very fun to drive :)

In general, the "cooler" a car brand is, the worse car you will get, keeping the amount of money constant.

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    zEddie27 likes this.
  5. I'd try to aim for buying a car with cash so you only have to pay gas and insurance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2022
    Nyan0 likes this.
  6. wow, thanks man I appreciate it!

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    Nyan0 and zEddie27 like this.