• 273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5302 Players Online
  • 5029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Blueprint never shows up at own house anymore

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by C0MMAND3R246, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another big. Honestly I could list a huge amount of issues that need a fix but I dont want to fill the forum. This one needs a fix. I think it's related to how often you visit a house, but the blueprint on my house never shows up ever for me, and that's an issue when the template has lava over the trees randomly and how I know to fix it is by changing templates which I cant do. I'm surprised no one pays attention to the actual state of housing, not to mention lag spikes, hot bar problems when switching blocks in creative interface, wooden slabs being overall buggy in many ways and saplings disappearing sometimes after giving bonemeal, causing 'black holes' where a player gets stuck moving past it but they aren't visible at all. I'm not happy.

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  2. Greetings!

I'm sorry that you are having these issues in creative housing! I'm going to go ahead and report these issues to a QA member so they can be looked into more! If you find any more issues you can report them over at www.mineplex.com/bugs. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as your concerns have been addressed. If you have any more questions don't be scared to DM me!

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.