• 414 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4614 Players Online
  • 4200 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Blocks in CW cannot be moved

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ꮆ乇ㄒᐯ0丨ᗪ乇ᗪ, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title says, I can no longer organize my hot bar concerning blocks like terracotta, wool, etc. Once the blocks appear in my inventory I can’t move them to other slots, and since I usually like to have an organized hotbar, I end up hitting people with wool or arrows because I can’t move things around. Also I’ve been having this issue ever since the new hot fix, 1.16.220 or something like that (not sure)

This a Me problem or well known?

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Bluegirl1924 and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  2. not just you, the issue is known and it’s being fixed.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  3. I can't seem to pick up enchanted items in skywars

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  4. Both of the issues you stated are being fixed and are known by the development team. On the Mineplex Discord you can see this information in the pins of the #bedrock channel.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  5. Thread Moved to Help Section

Hey,

As the players above me have correctly stated, this is a known issue and is being worked on by the Development team. In the future, any bugs you come across should be reported at www.mineplex.com/bugs so that the Quality Assurance team can investigate the issue and forward it to the Developers. There is no estimated date/time for when this will be fixed, so just keep your eyes peeled and hopefully we see a change sometime in the near future. Please PM me if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.