• 1648 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4227 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Block Hunt : Trapper Hider

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by JiaxinXu, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Prize:
    5000 gems

Ability:
    +Basic Hider Items

1. Wooden Axe
    2. Bow
    3. Firework
    4. Sugar

+Change Form of once (Slime Ball)

+Catcher
    1. Use "Nether Wart" as icon
    2. Receive "Catcher" every 10s max 3
    3. Place in block and apply slowness effect 5 seconds for Hunter when a Hunter hitting that block

Posted Jun 21, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2019
    BucketOfKFC likes this.
  2. Hey!

I really like that idea and would like to see it live on mineplex! But I would like to they started from wooden axe and upgraded higher like other kits!

+1 from me!

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  3. Why does this kit start with hyper axe?

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and JiaxinXu like this.
  4. Hyper Axe mean a normal axe xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2019
  5. u mean speed axe

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  6. OK I change it to "Wooden Axe" :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you :D

OP OP
  7. I like this idea, but is there like a cooldown?

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  8. Yes you will receive "Catcher" every 10 Seconds max 3

OP OP
    Steven190 likes this.
  9. Herro!

I have mixed opinions on this. Personally I don't feel this kit is too powerful but it's also not weak so I guess it's balanced. One potential issue is you would need to limit the active traps to make sure people can't spread them to the entire map single handedly. Also, I don't really feel there's a need for a new kit in this game. I feel dev time could be better spent elsewhere, but that is just me perhaps.

Overall a +0 to this because I don't really have an issue with it being added but don't see the need for it.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  10. While I think the current Block Hunt game is quite fun, I do own all the kits for basically every game and this is a new kit that I would be interested in trying out, I think it might be interesting with some of the other kits that have been suggested, I also think it might be cool if hiders also received the slowness when in the area of the block so that if someone does hide in the area of the block they can’t just run away when the hunter is trying to get out of the slowness zone. I’ll give this a +1.

- Thunderbelly

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  11. Sorry this took so long to get a response to. Unfortunately our Game Insights team has denied this idea. The general consensus was that they believe this kit should be an ability of taser hunter rather than it's own kit. I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned" however I will leave it open for discussion. If you have any further questions regarding this denial feel free to message me. If you have any further ideas feel free to make another post.

Not Planned

Posted Oct 29, 2019