• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt Training

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by VenomousRoyalty, Feb 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

Hello there readers! My current IGN is IAmVeryPoisonous, but friends (and enemies) call me Kobra. If you know me, then you know that I play a decent amount of Block Hunt. Feel free to check my stats to see that I am telling the truth. Anyways, it saddens me that there are so many new BH players who are just slaughtered by the experienced BH players like myself. I recently tried making a BH guide, but that just doesn't feel effective enough. So I have recently decided to do 1 on 1 "training sessions" for playing Block Hunt in MPS. I will be EVENTUALLY making a guideline though as well listing all the players that I helped get Block Hunt achievements and/or infestor kit since making this thread. If you want to me to train you, then feel free to mention it in the comments. Keep in mind that I might not be able to get to you quickly as I do have school and other stuff. I will also be adding other stuff as I go.

1) Don't piss me off. Just politely PM me. Please don't spam me. If you do, I will do /ignore on you.
    2) Don't be shy. Feel free to PM me if you want to do a 1 on 1 training session with me. Also feel free to friend me if you like.

1) rylixx

1) _Cxde
    2) HowDidYouSeeMe
    3) Tyrrel
    4) L0rd_Walnut

*** More Coming Soon ***

Posted Feb 12, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 12, 2019
  2. Bunni

Bunni

It's really sweet of you to want to help out other players like this! Not a huge block hunt player myself, but hopefully someone else will be able to get help from you (:

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  3. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

Just created a com: TrainingWPoison

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 12, 2019
  4. The_Spy_Ninja10

The_Spy_Ninja10

Can I be in the community? Also, I really want the infestor kit but I can't use Ingame chat.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  5. Recon

Recon

Just saying, this guy has been proven by many players to be a hacker. He uses NoFall, Phase, and ESP most of all. I'll probably get warning points for saying this, but -snip- even admits to using ESP simply because "other people use it" and "it's undetectable and almost unbannable because of "radar, knowledge, or ghosting". Beware.

Posted Feb 12, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 12, 2019
  6. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

May someone please delete Recon's post

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 12, 2019
  7. Recon

Recon

He continues to use ESP in Block Hunt and get away with it simply because he's a level 60+ Eternal rank and the hacks he uses are literally undetectable by GWEN and the human eye. Please don't fall for this scam.

He even put a section in his post dedicated to making people avoid players that have caught him! Like what the hell?

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  8. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

I have major concerns that this thread has gone off-topic and it is starting to become a flame war. In order to prevent this, I will be locking the thread. If anyone has any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums.
    For anyone who is unaware of the forum rules you can read them at www.mineplex.com/rules I would highly recommend that everyone takes a read of them to ensure they are fully aware of them!

Thread Locked || Flame war prevention

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    Recon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.