• 636 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3215 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt log login error

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by BGamerManu, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm having trouble logging into Block Hunt on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I leave the screenshot at this link

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  2. P.S: He has been doing this for about 6 hours

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2020
  3. this is a known issue with block hunt and most other games on the server. it hopefully will be fixed in the near future. the best thing to do right now is to wait or play java

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  4. Hello, I have been having this problem with other games as well not just Block Hunt. The glitch is known, and is currently being fixed. However, you should report this bug just in case it is a different issue, however I don’t think it is. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  5. Hey! like others have said above me, this is a known glitch and being fixed. relogging has worked for me and so has just waiting a little bit. if you have any more questions don't hesitate to PM me!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. Heyo!

As the lovely people have said above, this is a known issue and hopefully will be fixed in the near future. I'd suggest restarting your game or re-logging and this might fix the issue. Since your question has been answered I'll be locking this thread, any further questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    PuRe_JiRa and FluteVegetables like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.