• 273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5764 Players Online
  • 5491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block hunt is screwed without a giant nerf on the most op items in the game

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by UwUHanlin, Jun 23, 2021.

1. So I was playing some block hunt because I was bored, but then out of no where the hunters (my team) was getting spawn camped with bow spam, and it took us 3 minutes to get out of the spawn. What is this. At least make the hunters immune in the spawn so this doesn’t happen. Another big thing I noticed is that mobile/console players have no chance against pc players. Pc players are like snipers, sniping everyone across the map. While bedrock players can barely move their head. So what I think is that we put bedrock players with bedrock players and Java players in Java servers so people can’t brag about their level 100 account when they face against a whole lobby full of mobile players who can’t even attack them because their ping is so high. The last thing I think is that the hyper axe is so OP. A hider killed me in 3 seconds with it. And plus add it with the stun ability there’s no way they can win. So I think that we should nerf the hyper axe so it deals 2 hearts a second instead of insta killing. Also nerf the stun ability it’s SO op.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  2. Yeah shocker needs to be nerfed, saying this as someone who uses shocker
    Like 10 second immunity after spawning would be a good addition to keep that from happening
    Also Java and Bedrock mineplexers can't go in each others games. Java players can't join Bedrock, and the other way around. If you mean separate computer players from mobile players, which im assuming is what your were trying to say, that would be sensible.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  3. Yeah prevent computer players from joining mobile players i forgot about windows 10 edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2021
  4. I love spawn camping bedrock players on JAVA!!! It’s my favorite thing to do on Blok Hunt :devil:

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  5. I play windows 10, and I'm decently good as a hanter, so that does sort of make sense

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  6. First of all, I suggest that this thread is moved to this sub-forum as this is the Java platform Block Hunt sub-forum rather than the Bedrock platform one.
    Having said that, I am not sure how Block Hunt on Bedrock works, however, an efficient way to fight hiders that are camping the hunter spawn is to shoot them with arrows rather than trying to hit them, as the hitbox that a player has when you shoot them is that of a default player, and when you melee them players have a smaller hitbox, depending on which block they morphed into.
    I don't believe that Block Hunt is in a bad place at all right now, at least on Java, and I would highly suggest using your bow against these players as it's the most efficient way to kill them.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  7. The thing is that they go inside the base, running faster than a race car meaning it’s impossible for them to die since they can combo you as soon as you respawn

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2021
  8. Posted Jun 23, 2021
  9. what is your IGN, you say you're good as a hunter but i've never seen you play jw

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  10. Same as my forums name

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  11. We are currently on the Java block hunt sub forum, so from looking at your character I think you’re talking about the wrong platform

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  12. Oh 8 dont 0lay Java oopd =/

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  13. People have brought up before about wanting to split platforms up so matchmaking is fair, but this idea has been denied before. There simply wouldn't be enough players across certain games for certain platforms, which means lobbies are slower and it messes up the whole system. Players who are friends with players on other platforms would not be able to play with each other either which is another big reason why they aren't splitting up the platforms

Posted Jun 25, 2021
  14. I personally believe that shocker should definitely be nerfed and with a new effect as to when someone gets shocked. It could surprise a lot of players with the violent shaking and loud noise ensuing when the player gets stunned. I don't mean at all to sound like a Karen, but I don't want a kid potentially having a seizure triggered due to the screen shaking violently and the loud noises it makes when a player gets shocked. Because of this, I just ask that the player getting stunned would have a different effect as to how a player would know if they got hit by a shocker.

I also support the idea of a spawn protection for hunters. Hiders often gang up on hunters, especially if the hiders are in a party, making it difficult for hunters to go after them. Although this makes it a lot harder to achieve some of the achievements for hiders, I believe it would be more fair in giving hunters a chance to chase down the hiders, especially since many hunters leave as soon as they die from being a hider.

Thank You,

AlphaCringe1

Posted Jul 23, 2021
  15. This only makes me wonder about one thing:
    Why did the developers of this game even think it would be a good idea to let hiders be able to go to hunter spawn area? This is absurd and the fact that this isn't fixed yet for a game that gives the most xp of all games.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
  16. I'm a mobile player, but 6th in blockhunt.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  17. Mineplex please add spawn protection for the hunters, getting killed after leaving spawn area is a pain in the ***. I also think its a good idea to nerf the shocker.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Tanish_ likes this.
  18. Honestly a good change in Block Hunts would be adding a cooldown for shooting arrows for Hiders. Like they can only shoot one every 23 seconds of sum like that! And because hyper axe is earned by doing damage to the hunters ( I think) then getting one would be harder!

Posted Jul 24, 2021
    Tanish_ likes this.