• 96 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1998 Players Online
  • 1902 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Block hunt - hunters

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by sharnah912, Feb 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just an idea - hard to kill blocks when ur a hunter as they’re invisible when moving. It should be so when they’re not fixed in a spot, you should be able to see the blocks moving around to make it easier :) difficult as you keep dying when they’re killing you while invisible lol!

Posted Feb 19, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  2. It is a bug currently happening and we don't know what Mineplex Bedrock's one singular dev is doing lol
    But just saying, it is not meant to be like that.

Posted Feb 19, 2022
    sharnah912 and BlazeFire like this.
  3. Is it just me only starting to take notice of it, or is Bedrock getting worse and worse? (or are people getting more and more fed up with it by the day?)

Posted Feb 19, 2022
  4. It has always been bad, but it is gradually getting worse and players can't bear it anymore.

Posted Feb 20, 2022
  5. have you seen my posts about that and the mods keep saying report them or stop ranting. basically gaslighting me….

Posted Feb 20, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  6. I guess we can say that the mods are also going insane eh?

Posted Feb 20, 2022
    dogeygamer23 likes this.
  7. They do their best to keep the peace on here, and that means not letting people go on a tirade or incite turmoil. If they didn't, this peaceful forum could easily devolve into a wasteland like Twitter or 4Chan.

Posted Feb 20, 2022
    sharnah912 likes this.
  8. Hi, You should definitely submit a bug report if you think its a new bug (https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/) but imagine it's already been flagged up. It wouldn't hurt it however!

Hopefully it gets sorted ASAP, but as others have said there is a shortage of developers at the moment!

Posted Feb 20, 2022
    sharnah912 likes this.
  9. Hello!

This is a version bug affecting the game. It is not an intended feature, and will be fixed as better version support comes along.

Since it will eventually be fixed, I'll request that this thread be marked as Processed.

Posted Feb 20, 2022
    sharnah912 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.