• 823 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8736 Players Online
  • 7913 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Block Hunt - BR] Removing Flower Pots

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TeaSpiller, Apr 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello!

On the Bedrock version of Block Hunt, players aren't able to hide as flower pots like they can on Java which is fair since it's a small object that could affect gameplay. However, I've noticed recently that seekers often hit the "decoy" flower pots around the map when searching for players and often waste time doing so. My idea is for Bedrock only, that all the BH maps get rid of the flower pot decoys so it removes confusion to seekers which will improve gameplay for both teams.

I'd love to know your thoughts below :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    jis likes this.
  2. Great idea however I think this post should be in MCO/bedrock games > block hunt
    Thanks

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  3. I definitely agree. It takes away the confusion of flower pots being players, and makes it where hunters don't waste their time looking for players that they think could be flower pots. +1.

Technically this is a Bedrock Idea, bedrock ideas that are specific to a game doesn't have to go in their specific game under the MCO/Bedrock section.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    CursedPvPYT likes this.
  4. Honestly flower pots should be removed from both Java and Bedrock editions, it's not a regular-sized block, and we can't choose other things when hiding, like slabs and stairs.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  5. I believe that flower pots have the same hitbox as a normal block.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. It's more the visibility, and how they can hide in easier places lol

Posted Apr 20, 2021

7. you could argue players also waste time hitting other non-morphable blocks. im gonna give this a +0for now...

Posted May 6, 2021
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. exactly ^^

this isn’t really necessary at all anyways since it would take too much time and work to make them specifically different between java and bedrock. hunting will always be harder for newer players and this isn’t going to do much since I barely ever see newer players hitting them.

Posted May 6, 2021