• 93 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1776 Players Online
  • 1683 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

BlazeFire Request

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Helloooo it's That Time of the Week™! Todays request was placed by @BlazeFire.

He gave me his skin and a reference image and off I went! Unfortunately my stream crashed when I was close to done, but here is the finished product! It took around 45 minutes total.

[​IMG]

Requests are CLOSED

Posted Jan 18, 2022
  2. I'd give it the "me" seal of approval

Posted Jan 18, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  3. Nice!

Posted Jan 18, 2022
    N0TVexx, Cepheus and BlazeFire like this.
  4. You're so talented! I love watching the time lapses, as they are quite satisfying and it's actually pretty cool to see the process of making art like this.

Posted Jan 18, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. I love this art style so much, I think it's made even better that you provide a way for us to follow your thought process and ideas whilst designing the piece. Great job arrow <3

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  6. Heyyy! As always this looks awesome. The colors and design are really cool, plus the style in particular is super neat in this one. I think it's really stunning how this only took you 45 minutes to make, it probably would've taken me way longer to do haha. Keep up the amazing work you're doing!

Posted Jan 23, 2022
  7. Hey hey!

First off congrats on FMA!! Anyways, you never fail to impress me with your art skills. I really love this one, especially the colors that you used. I love how simple yet detailed the piece is. I was actually super interested in seeing the process behind making these drawings so I am glad that you included the little video. You are super talented <3 Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    mega_n_tron likes this.
  8. really improving your threads, nice how you have shown videos of you drawing them :D you have a valuable talent

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  9. I'm glad to have it! Thank you for requesting!

Thank you, I agree! I dont have a lot of people tune in for the livestream, but people seem to really like the time-lapse haha

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D

I'm surprised it only took me 45 minutes as well honestly, usually it takes a lot longer but I guess I was in the zone xD

Thank you! I'm excited to be a part of the team :D
    I'm super glad that you like watching my process and that you liked the piece! Thank you for your kind words o/

Thanks! Baby steps are still steps after all haha
    I'm glad people are liking the time-lapse :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2022
    Niqhtys and BlazeFire like this.