• 1365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8479 Players Online
  • 7114 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Blaze and why im depressed

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by lowlife, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good god this kit is so bad. Every single meta kit makes blaze players have physical depression. Can we please get some sort of fix. skeleton horse and zombie are the first to come to mind.

This is honestly just a rage post i apologize.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  2. I came back recently on a new account and just realized its so unplayable since like 2016.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2021
  3. This guy legit best blaze

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  4. Hey there!

I'm sorry that you feel this way about Blaze kit! However, I will be locking this thread, as it does not promote constructive discussion. - You're more than welcome to make a new thread criticizing the kit, however as stated in the Forum Guidelines, all criticism must be accompanied by constructive suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved. With that being said, if you do choose to make a new thread providing suggestions on how the kit can be further improved, make sure that you further elaborate on the points you've made within the thread. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you're more than welcome to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Thread does not promote Constructive discussion.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.