• 46 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5565 Players Online
  • 5519 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

"Blatant ESPer" names

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by RamiSlicer, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing a block hunt again lately and I'm enjoying it. However while playing I've been noticing players who's usernames more or less can be translated into "I use ESP", some have even said it in chat. Please look into this.

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    Jaek and Grant138 like this.
  2. it’s a bad joke they don’t actually esp

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  3. If you believe somebody to be using ESP, please gather evidence and report them here and the staff team will be able to have a look into it! ^^

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  4. Are you speaking of the -snip-

Posted Oct 5, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 6, 2020
    dualkong. likes this.
  5. can confirm that -snip- cheats in online hide-and-seek

Posted Oct 5, 2020,
    ilyLegend, JAKE/// and Mr_Ant87 like this.
  6. Yes, there's way more though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 6, 2020,
  7. -snip-

Posted Oct 6, 2020,
  8. Hello! While we as staff appreciate you are trying to help by posting a thread on the forums isn't the best way to go about this! I would suggest reporting people whom you believe are hacking at www.mineplex.com/reports by gathering sufficient evidence and filling out the report form! Someone saying they are using hacks isn't considered sufficient as they could potentially be lying. In any case, have a good day!

Posted Oct 6, 2020
  9. Hey.
    As stated above, if you catch someone using ESP, feel free to gather evidence and report them @ http://www.mineplex.com/reports where a member of our RP/RPA team would be happy to deal with the issue. Like mentioned above, we don’t punish people if they say they’re using hacks/if it’s implied in their username. We require video evidence.
    Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions.

Posted Oct 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.