• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11832 Players Online
  • 8942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Blade Vortex is Broken.

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Tranquil1ty, May 4, 2020.

1. I'm not saying it's overpowered. If anything, it's underpowered. There's just one thing though that irks me so much, that SG is almost not fun to play. The vertical range. There seems to be no height limit to where it can go. For example, you're standing on top of mid on Kikoshi Islands (lower level). If a barbarian is standing in MID, (very bottom) without jumping, they can blade vortex you off of the top of mid, and kill you in a few seconds due to the 3-4 hearts of fall damage. The height limit for blade vortex should be the player height, not absurd, 10 block gaps between players.

Posted May 4, 2020
    JMPhase likes this.
  2. Don't stand on the lower tier right on the edge then....

The height limit is only a few blocks anyway, like the distance from my head to your feet if probably only 4 blocks in that situation

Posted May 10, 2020
    Verifry likes this.
  3. Like Elijah said, the range of barbarian is definetely not that high, and if you're getting pulled of an area, perhaps you should assume your opponent has barbarian so you don't put yourself in danger of it, or stand more inward on the ledge. As far as I know, I'm pretty sure if you were standing a safe distance away which you should've if you're scared of getting hit for that many hearts of fall damage, you would be safe from blade vortex. I think the problem here isn't that blade vortex is broken or anything, it's that people need to understand how the mechanics work and adapt their playstyles accordingly. I've definetely had times where I've also been on the recieving end of some very powerful blade vortexes, but every single time, it was due to me standing in a bad location or being duped my opponent into getting pulled off a ledge.

Posted May 25, 2020
  4. Just assume everyone has barbarian and bow spam them, SG is the same game every time at this point especially if you're playing teams and getting sucked into a category 50 hurricane by a team of barbarians. It's far from being underpowered

Posted Jun 17, 2020
    Tranquil1ty likes this.