• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11211 Players Online
  • 8321 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Birthday Immortal Giveaway (1 month)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by avvaaa, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ign: RyanTheGamer057
    fun fact: I suck at speed builders
    what i love about mineplex: The games are awesome!!!

Have an awesome birthday! :):):):):):):)

Posted Sep 15, 2020 at 7:22 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  2. My ign is : theguchiguy
    My fav thing about mineplex : cake wars
    Fun fact : I love legos and wish I could play Mc on a pc but I only have a phone

Posted Sep 15, 2020 at 10:54 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  3. Happy birthday to you and good luck to everyone entering the giveaway!

Posted Sep 15, 2020 at 11:11 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  4. WarDragon7259
    I like having fun with my friends.
    I love the community there and have been made some really great friends by just meeting them first in-game. The game play is fun and just love the server.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:49 AM
    avvaaa likes this.
  5. this is a java giveaway, not bedrock

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 6:23 AM
    avvaaa likes this.
  6. ~ IGN
    Asteiph

~ Fun fact:

I like to be called Fish.

~ What I love about Mineplex:

The friendly community and the unique games.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 10:10 AM
    avvaaa likes this.
  7. IGN: LordRotharoth
    Fun fact: ?? nothing lol
    What I love about mineplex: It's fun and the staff/players are nice

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 11:33 AM
    avvaaa likes this.
  8. - Adrenqlin
    - A fun fact about me is that I love to play the guitar and sing!
    - I love the community! I have had some really great experiences with this community and I generally just love it. The staff team is also amazing, so I guess that’s two things!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, and happy birthday!!! (Even though I’m a little late!) :D

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 12:37 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  9. ign: BeanieWienie
    fun fact: I like to travel
    what I love about MP: the people

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway. Good luck to everyone :) !

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 3:52 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  10. Please list your IGN
    Jylie
    ~ Fun fact about you
    Not sure if this is will count as a "fun fact", but I think it's a good story. My primary school did an X-Factor recreation for our final year there as part of our graduation, where I sang "Flashlight" from Pitch Perfect. As a side to enhance the quality of that image, two lads dressed up as Jedward, wigs and all, and came upstage to talk like them and make jokes about their song "Lipstick" them for a good 5 minutes. To this day, I can never look at either of them without skitting laughing.
    ~ What you love about Mineplex
    Bedrock speed builders- partially kidding, purely because it's the only bedrock game I ever win regularly and because Java is too fast paces for my mouse and I prefer my phone. Anyway, the real thing I do love has to be the community. Don't get me wrong, it's not perfect, but the thing is- it's an actual community. You can meet people here and see them again, really be able to play games with them and get to know them. There's so much diversity and I don't think everybody realises that. The people I've met, good and bad, have taught me so much and I do love the variety here. Even as staff, I've learned so much and gotten to know so many interesting characters who are willing to overlook my many flaws.

Finally, just want to thank you so much for this giveaway Ava. You're honestly a queen. <3

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 4:03 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  11. IGN: BreezeBlockss

Fun fact about you:
    Since my last year of school in 2016 I've had a 'Studygram'. An instagram where I show the pretty notes I make for my studies and discuss university life. I'm currently in my final year of university studying psychology, but I love having a studygram. The community are super supportive and seeing what everyone else does motivates me so much. Sharing my journey and inspiring others is great too!

What you love about Mineplex:
    The community. Growing up I struggled with making friends. I never had that place where I felt like I belonged. Ever since I joined the server back in 2014/2015 I felt like I was at home. Mineplex has a true sense of community unlike any other server. The communnity is passionate and supportive of each other. We all care about the community and truly enjoy being here. Every day I get the opportunity to communicate with players across the world. The people I have met and the experiences I have had will hold a special place in my heart forever.

Thank you so much for running this giveaway, it's so kind! Good luck to everyone!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 4:17 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  12. ign: StyxKiller03
    Fun Fact: good at playing video games.
    What I really LOVE about Mineplex is the really fun mini-games.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 5:46 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  13. I think it is really cool that your doing a giveaway :D
    ~ Please list your IGN
    hero_sidekick
    ~ Fun fact about you
    I do the basketball :D
    ~ What you love about Mineplex
    I love the community around mineplex

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 5:49 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  14. Avvaaa!!!!!

First of all, want to wish you a belated happy birthday!!!! I hope you had the best day, and I wish for all the happiness and success in your future endeavors! Here are the answers to the questions you have provided:

IGN - NuclearFury

Fun Fact:
    I run about 50 miles a week.

What I love about Mineplex:
    Meeting many new people, the staff team as a whole, and the overall games that Mineplex offers.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:49 PM
    avvaaa likes this.

15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Please list your IGN -
    PieOrPi
    ~ Fun fact about you - I have dislocated both of my shoulders a total of 6 times. I have 3 dogs. I am suffering from senioritis. I play Mineplex a bit too much. (I'm obsessed)
    ~ What you love about Mineplex - The wonderful community and staff members who constantly help us grow and keep the server a safe haven for all <3

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:57 PM
    NuclearFury and avvaaa like this.
  16. My IGN is Stray Optic I Am 13 And My Birthday Is On October 31St, I love mineplex cause it is a nice and safe place to play and they have a good selection of games

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 10:31 PM
    avvaaa likes this.
  17. hi ava!!! <33
    my ign is AYOHELPBLONDE
    a fun fact about me im level 93 and i have been playing mineplex since 2015 LOL
    something i love about mineplex is the games (i like to play uhc and cake wars) and my friends i always laugh so much when i play

Posted Sep 17, 2020 at 10:51 AM
    avvaaa likes this.
  18. As promised, it is currently September 18th late in the evening, and after spinning the wheel with each person's name, I have the winner of the 1 month Immortal prize!
    drumroll please.....

Congratulations to @xSlowWifi for winning a month of the Immortal rank subscription! Thank you all so much for entering and please know I am planning on doing more of these in the nearby future so please stay tuned! As this giveaway is coming to a close, I will be locking this thread. I appreciate you all so so much and I hope you have a great evening. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns! :)​

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020 at 11:15 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.