• 1038 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5110 Players Online
  • 4072 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Biggest Pet Peeve?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by defectuoso, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Chewing with one’s mouth open is one of my pet peeves too! Like just close your mouth I don’t want to see what you’re eating LOL. For me it would be people who cannot make up their minds when ordering something. Especially when there is a menu to look at before getting to the front, it can be a little frustrating when people don’t look at the menu until they are at the front.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    defectuoso and acabae | Zipppo like this.
  2. Open mouth chewers are the absolute worst! :angryyoda:

If I had to choose one I haven't seen on this thread yet however I'd have to say is those people, no mater what mood they're in, no matter where they are always find something to complain about.

A close second however, is SLOW WALKERS. I walk to most places, to keep fit and just because the fresh air is good and all that jazz and the worst part is when people walk slowly in front of you. Don't get me started on groups of people who walk slowly... OMG I cannot stand it, blocking the whole pavement with your snail pace please step aside.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

~ Zom

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    defectuoso likes this.
  3. Or in other words Ignorant People.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  4. people who play stuff on their phone (music/videos/ect.) loudly in public places.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. People scratching a chalkboard after cutting their nails!!
    [​IMG]

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.