• 1263 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7383 Players Online
  • 6120 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Big bugs

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by KingCalvin1, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Biggest Bug: Founder's Cape Skin is a white skin with the yellow creeper cape
    *Not being able to see chat even though players can see yours
    *Everyone is a white skin
    *Server so laggy nobody can join any games
    *Can't see players' stats ( level 100s and below ) bug for 3 months
    *Cosmetics are sort of back, but all water particles
    *Logging out when joining a game
    *Not being able to log in
    -Reported 10/31/2019
    +new minecraft update this morning ( king of confusing )

Posted Oct 31, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 31, 2019
  2. Yea I admit I found that pretty annoying. I heard that it was all because of the update with the foxes. Somebody told me they would fix it and have it good the next day.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  3. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

lol this wont be fixed for 6 months if ever. Morphs were supposed to be fixed by now and its been around 6 months.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. @TimmyP I can agree with that yes It may not be fixed for even more time cuz it gets more complicated per update. The more the updates the more the lag and bugs
    *but yeah I'm pretty sure the QA and Dev management are working on the current bugs

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 31, 2019
  5. Yo!
    I can understand completely why you are frustrated with all these issues, the QA/T team & Bedrock Development team do work hard with new updates n stuff but sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you haven't already feel free to report all of these issues at www.mineplex.com/bugs, however, some of these aren't Mineplex based issues and it has to do with the new client update for Bedrock.. but we are aware of it and should be working on patches hopefully soon. I'll be locking this thread since it's more suitable for a bug report where the information can be sent to the proper team(s). If you have any questions, feel free to message me whenever!

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    KingCalvin1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.