• 2230 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10668 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bhoppers and Bridgers

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by kzna, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently a lot of bhoppers and godbridgers have been running at em with nothing noticeable being done about it, what are the staff team going to do to solve this?

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  2. Hey!

The AntiCheat has been going through a lot. The AntiCheat Developer, Toonbasic, recently resigned and now there isn't an anticheat developer. Once an anticheat developer comes onto the team, we should be fine. If you are or know one, go here and apply!

The staff team is working their butts off in order to provide a quality experience for you. You can also chip in by reporting them here. Make sure to get evidence! :D

Or, go into StaffRequest! You can do /com request StaffRequest or just ask a staff member directly.

Good luck! Hope this doesn't ruin your experience!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  3. Ok thanks! I appreciate everything that your doing, I was just wondering

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  4. Yeah, of course! I'm sorry if the hackers do bother you as well, it's just some people like ruining other experiences. Always remember to record them and report them if they aren't banned! My motto!

Record and reported!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  5. That is an incredible idea and needs to be on the daily message on the server, or pop up in bold when you log in!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  6. Hey!

I would like to apologize for the hackers that you are experiencing in your games. If you ever find one of them, don't fret! There are several options that we have for you. Since you are a legend, you have access to /report, which will report the user to one of our staff members to keep an eye out for them. Additionally, you can always join the StaffRequest community by doing /com request StaffRequest to alert us staff of hackers in your games, or even if you just have a question you're looking for an answer for! Lastly, you can always report them on the forums here, but just make sure to read the reporting guide before sending that in. If you have any further questions, send me a PM!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.