• 560 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3139 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Beware of Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by hyperthink, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard of ghost clients and they are annoying. However if someone is hacking and using a ghost client where the UI interface is hidden, there are still some tricks to look for to see if someone is hacking. In the video I did not see some of the usual characteristics of hacking. For instance the hit boxes where white and looked like normal game hit boxes. A good number of hacked clients use red hit boxes, With a line tracking distance. Then again some people disguise it well. I not positive but I don’t think he was hacking in that game, then again not my place to decide if someone is innocent or guilty or to make a judgement. I just stating my observations, hope they helped.

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  2. Don't worry dude afterfive hackusates me all the time

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  3. I didn’t mean to hackusate i was replying to nicks comment about insufficient evidence

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. I'm sorry you're upset about this false punishment. I would like to first clarify that this is not an issue with Block Hunt, it is an issue with GWEN. While our developers try extremely hard to code GWEN to be efficient, effective, and specific, these goals are large and complicated ones. Unfortunately, GWEN does sometimes detect legitimate players and assumes them to be hacking, and does sometimes issue false punishments. When this does happen, you are able to submit an appeal and the ban will be removed with no penalty to you - you would still have two appeals left to use if you want to get a legitimate punishment removed.

False punishments can theoretically happen in any gamemode, it's just a coincidence that you are seeing this happen recently in Block Hunt. It is unfair to discourage players from playing this game just because of a few instances you saw, because these punishments are definitely in the minority.

This thread is giving out information that does not have reliable sources, and it is discouraging players from playing a gamemode on our server, which are both not necessary contributions to the forums. For these reasons, the thread will be locked.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Ghoast, hyperthink, _Zomb_ and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.