• 4069 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12507 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best way to...?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by 1Blademaster, Oct 27, 2018.

1. What is the best way to earn:

Gems
    Shards
    Experience

Asking for a friend :DD

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  2. - Play games (such as Sky Wars, or SG, or Nano)
    - Also play games - Cake Wars is good for shards from experience. get dupes out of chests
    - A lot of Nano Games

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  3. Adding to the previous replies, you can earn a good amount of rewards by completing achievements and parkours. As for experience, games that are a little more difficult or time consuming, usually give out much more experience. This includes games like Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, etc.

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  4. Hi,

There is SUCH an easy way to earn huge amounts of gems. I gained an additional 40k gems on what I had from cake wars achievements. If you get s good team and get ‘Get Good’ and ‘The Floor Is Lava’ and a few other easy ones then it’s easily a bunch more gems...

Shards are abundant in games when you get a rank...

Experience, you can just do challenges.

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  5. Play Minestrike for XP

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  6. Hey!
    You get a ton of experience and gems for winning UHC or Minestrike matches if that's your kind of thing. If not, other competitive and intermediate games can give you a lot of winnings being you win them and kill a lot of players. For shards and gems, you can get them from duplicate chests or winning casual games like the Nano games or SSM. You can also get a ton of shards and gems from achievements which you can activate when you play games, to view these you type /stats and hover over a game with your mouse. Alternatively, quests can sometimes give a heavy reward for completing them, you can start a quest by talking to Sam the Slime in a game lobby or the hub!
    Hope I helped!

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  7. Hello there!
    The best way to win shards is buying a Game Amplifier and using it, every person that thanks you, you will win 5 shards. The best way to win experience now is playing HH, how is an event minigame by finishing it in normal mode you will win about 2000 exp! About winning gems, the best way is always to get the daily reward and play games!

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  8. A great way to get gems, shards and experience is by playing Nano Games. Nano Games are short and rewarding games from which you can quit whenever you want to get your rewards. It's extremely enjoyable as well, which helps grinding it out.

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  9. In my opinion, the game(s) that give the most rewards will always be fast but rewarding games! Survival games for example if you win you will be able to get both 1000 gems and shards which is good considering it doesn't take that long to win a game of survival game. You could also farm achievements which gives a lot of gems or XP in some games! :D

Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Oct 27, 2018