• 1883 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8387 Players Online
  • 6504 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best kit in the game

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by DaGourmand, Jan 20, 2020.

?

What is the best kit in the game?

1. Spider

19 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. Enderman

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Skeletal Horse

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Creeper

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Other

25 vote(s)
    44.6%
  1. What skill level are we talking about here. Creeper is best at low skill level, spider is best at high skill level. Creeper isnt as versatile and its easily countered but most players at low skill level dont know how to counter creeper.
    Spider can kill almost any kit easily except wolf and cow. Zombie is capable of the most damage per hit (not including smash crystals) being able to 1 shot the chicken. Though spider takes a lot of practice with the movement and zombie with aim (especially with a high ping).

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  2. I mean, Deidara also basically trolled on a lot of kits before he quit. I feel like it was more of a thought experiment for him on how he could abuse a kit, even if in reality the kit didn't have quite as much potential.

How well a 'mediocre' player(s) can perform with a certain kit doesn't determine how good that kit actually is.

If you aren't using what a kit has optimally, the limiting factor is not the kit.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  3. As I mentioned earlier, it really depends on what we mean by the best kit. The kit thats the most versatile? The kit which is easy to pick up and still gets wins? I think the problem is that this question isnt specific enough. There are many interpretations of how anything is the best.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  4. I defined it already as the best at the level of the best players in the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
  5. Spider and zombie are the top tier kits in the game but I still think that wolf is the "best"

Wolf takes way less skill and it is still super effective. I also have a much harder time killing wolves than spiders. Wolves are honestly the most god-awful things for me to fight in this game because they move fast and have a screwed up hitbox. They also have pretty good attacks, like if it hits you with cub tackle and you can't get away or at least hit the wolf back then it kills you in a second because it plows into you with wolf strike, then ends you quicker because of ravage. It's even worse than getting stuck in spider webs.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  6. I said this about spider in a match earlier, but I think it's more true for wolf as spider actually takes effort to use.

Winning an SSM match with wolf is like winning a wresting match with a shotgun.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  7. wolf is good but I think a spider or zombie is still more equipped to beat it. spiders have better mobility than wolves and will be fine so long as their melee is good enough. and all of zombie's abilities are able to counter wolf in some way, usually by hindering mobility and making wolf vulnerable to melee attacks.

Posted Jan 29, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 31, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.