• 1437 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5616 Players Online
  • 4179 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best kit in the game

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by DaGourmand, Jan 20, 2020.

?

What is the best kit in the game?

1. Spider

19 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. Enderman

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Skeletal Horse

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Creeper

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Other

25 vote(s)
    44.6%
  1. squid main tears

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  2. yea but he WAS the best player* so him suggesting that creeper could be the best kit at the highest level of play if someone were to take it to that level is pretty substantial

*we don't talk about colin anymore.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    allykaty ;-) likes this.
  3. While I am probably not quite as much as an experienced SSM player, I have played a few classes and from the ones that I find easiest to win games on.

I think that Skeletal Horse is the easiest and OP kit in the game. The main reason for this is because of the excess damage that the kit deals and how much area of effect these abilities actually have. This means that it is very easy just to hit lots of people consistently while still having a decently protected & high health kit. That is just my opinion though, Squid is also a very good kit in my opinion!​

Posted Jan 23, 2020

4. * vietnam flashbacks *

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  5. I used to use wither quite a bit actually and have seen some people using it really well. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  6. The kit is very good for melee combos, recovery is questionable though.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  7. The recovery works when not used as a recovery.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    allykaty ;-) and matrixyst like this.
  8. Its good in combat but not a very reliable recovery

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  9. It still is decent in certain situations. Say you are almost to the void and your wither image is still on the surface, you can recover from a situation that no other kit can recover from.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TestosteronBulk likes this.
  10. That's basically how people use it I've noticed.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  11. Yeah its good against wolf and spider especially because you can escape the web and cub tackle. You can also keep those kits away with wither skulls and if the run away you can guide wither skulls if you are good enough.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    TestosteronBulk likes this.
  12. I think it has already been well explained why spider is the best but I'll go over some of the other kits.

Enderman, very solid kit with very well rounded stats- good melee, armor and kb taken. Only "bad" stats that it has are regen being average and hitbox being worse than average.
    For abilities, it has one of the best projectiles in the game and a very solid recovery, blink is slightly glitchy but a good Enderman can avoid being stuck inside of a block because of it, and it allows Enderman to have a very safe approach option and an easy escape from trapping abilities.
    It also has an "unofficial passive" which is one of the few RNG aspects of the game- for every hit an Enderman takes, there's a chance it will "warp around" for less than a second and be immune to hits, this seems to activate more often with arrows and is the result of its glitchy hitbox (in vanilla Enderman automatically dodges every arrow). This probably impossible to fix glitch makes the kit even better and helps it a lot in certain matchups (namely spider).
    That being said, it still lacks the complete broken bs factor to be the best in the game, a trapping ability, direct jump or at the very least even more spammable, higher damaging projectile would be required.

Shorse, very strong kit but while not really slow it can be stalled against fairly well without it having a real long range option. The kit does have a very high damaging and kb abilities and in the right maps are basically unavoidable, which makes the fight a suffer especially for low armor kits. Not a weak kit by any means but I still wouldn't consider it a "contestant" for best in the game, just lacks the options to dominate the majority of the kits like spider.

Having said that, I'm talking here in a no- crystals "metagame". In a game with crystals used, both kits have a good argument for being the best in the game. Both have a very good tool for getting crystal (blink, bone rush) and an extremely good crystal on top that can take out multiple lives easily. This + their existent solid kits I think puts them at top tier for a crystal game.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  13. There's a wither main named Carcinogenisis (idk if he uses the forums) who does some crazy stuff with wither skulls.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  14. Im a Wither main and Im saying it can take on any kit

Stats
    Attack 6
    Def 6
    Regen 0,3

Stats are good but the abilitys combined are a perfect mix

Skull and Image have a large usable movepool and you can damage your enemy while avoiding your enemys attacks in close combat and from distance

My favourite thing about Wither is that it has no problems taking down runners and campers thanks to Guidable Witherskulls and Witherimage swaps for fast transport

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  15. Ah yes I have seen them. Ya they are insane.
    Skull stacking is quite cool.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  16. His accuracy with the skulls too. Like how.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  17. Hey!

There is not right or wrong answer here, as it just comes down to a matter of opinion! However, I am personally best when playing the Witch kit. For starters, I think the "daze potion" abilities reload speed is superb compared to how much damage it outputs. Its also quite easy to hit each shot if the player is in a close to medium range! In addition, the "bat wave" ability is super useful. Not only for good area control, but I find to be a super underrated as a recovery option as well. That being said, I would say the best kit is the Witch, but of course, that is just my opinion and I'm sure good points can be brought up for any of the kits in the game.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  18. I have already addressed multiple times that not every kit in the game is good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020
    allykaty ;-) likes this.
  19. I think currently the most OP kit is the creeper or the blaze.

My favorite kit is the slime or snowman.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  20. Blaze is extremely annoying and very easy for a new player to use but at higher levels it isn't nearly as effective.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020
    _Gorgonite likes this.