• 691 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5828 Players Online
  • 5137 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best gaming mouse?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Ꮆ乇ㄒᐯ0丨ᗪ乇ᗪ, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Been using the Logitech G903 for over a year now. When I bought it, I wasn’t really considering whether it was good for PvP or not. I just liked it because of all the extensive high end features. Now I’m thinking of buying a better mouse for cps. Any suggestions? And would any of you recommend the Glorious Model O?

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    TheMuffinM and Orangey like this.
  2. i don't have a direct model o, but i do have the mouse it was based upon and i recommend it to anyone looking for a quality gaming or pc using experience. the significant weight decrease is something that i can't adjust back from and i personally do enjoy the aesthetic of holes in mice, though i understand why it's a turn off for a lot of people. my biggest gripes with the model o come with the large logo on the side (though it can be removed with some effort after purchasing) and the rgbs, just because i don't like them and don't have any in my pc build altogether. here's some other recommendations from my fps background

razer viper mini. it's small, it's very affordable, it's not the mouse for me. i don't like razer products, i don't think their QA process is very good and they generally overprice for what they actually provide, that being said, i know a lot of people who highly recommend this mouse.

logitech g pro x superlight. good luck getting one of these, they're super hyped up in the mouse review community atm, for good reason, logitech is consistently the best provider of gamer marketed peripherals and this one is no exception. the other versions of the g pro are solid and simple if you're looking for something now

steelseries sensei 310. first mouse i fell in love with. good price point, good mouse, very simple and lacks the least "zam" out of all of these

zowie. in general they make good products but they're all based on size and shape, it's something you should research yourself

if you're looking for a more veteran voice, i HIGHLY recommend the youtuber Rocket Jump Ninja, a great reviewer who also focuses on mice from an FPS background

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  3. I'm using the Razer Deathadder, I can get about 8cs a min consistently without doing anything special. I personally think it's pretty good, plus the mouse looks super clean and is so comfortable to use and doesn't cost a fortune.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  4. I have a Glorious model o. It works great for me. It took me time to get used to since I used a razer diamondback for 4 years. The mouse is light and feels great.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  5. Glorious Model O is the best mouse, no cap

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  6. Hey!

i have the glorious model o mouse, its amazing its very light and easy to move. the sensitivity range its a lot so it gives u a good opportunity to find your perfection

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  7. glorious model o, no cap

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  8. all im gonna say it the logitech g502 is kinda garbo

Posted Feb 9, 2021
  9. ok all seriousness, my friend recommended me the roccat kain 100 to 122. I wan to get it, im just broke xd

Posted Feb 9, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  10. It honestly depends on what features you are trying to have. Such as comfort, drag clicking or even a type of model. If you want all of those features, I would definitely suggest the Model O. I have the Model O- and it is great, I am learning to drag (no where near still) and its very comfortable. You may not know but it's one of the lightest mice in the world.

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    Sickle and TheMuffinM like this.
  11. @glitcch covered most of it greatly, but its all about your preference and what games you're playing. If you're looking for minecraft mainly, there are plenty of great options. Also depends if you want to drag click, butterfly click, etc. I would just dig through youtube videos and such, some good people I've seen are Intel Edits, if there's a big mouse he's used it in minecraft. Just consider what you want in a mouse and do some research and you'll find one right for you. Also, if you are just clicking normally, most mice you get will not make a difference in cps really, its just a matter of what you like to use best. Hope this helps :)

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    Orangey and TheMuffinM like this.
  12. Honestly, there is no such thing as a "best gaming mouse." It's all user preference, the grip, shape, height, weight, etc. are all different between them. I personally use a Razer Deathadder Elite V2/bought it when it was on sale. I enjoy the mouse, but depending on your preference you might not. I can't really suggest anything except looking around and finding what's a good deal and fits you at the time.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  13. I use a dollar store mouse lol

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  14. i am currently using a model o for light weight but if u want cps i would infact go with the g-pro wireless it comes in at $130 so on the kinda expensive side but towards cps it is alottt better than the model o especially if u are wanting to jitter and thats my main clicking u can buy the superlight which is $150 i believe and it weighs lighter than the model o so overall its just a better mouse

Posted Mar 18, 2021
  15. Hey there!

When I first got into the gaming experience, I started off with the Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse. The colors were really pretty however the side grip started to fall off making gaming and general computer work uncomfortable at times. But in late 2019 I purchased the Logitech G502 HERO. I'm still using it to this day and have had an amazing experience with it! There aren't too many side buttons but just enough for my liking that I'm able to use for gaming! It's also a good size for my hand because I do have bigger hands just because of how tall I am. Overall a great experience and highly recommend it as it's pretty affordable at 50-80$ USD.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  16. Personally, I like light and simple mouses that are cheap and wired. That's one of the main reasons I have a G203, however, I still would love to try out some other mouses that are just like it. I feel like these kinds of mouses are versatile for lots of games and when doing work, depending on if it's for school or Mineplex, I can work long periods of time without my hand getting tired. Additionally, I break mouses pretty frequently or they get worn out and having to pay over $70 each time something like that happens adds up over time and is not worth it in my opinion. That's why I've come back to this mouse multiple times. Overall, I think it just depends on what you're going to use your mouse for.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  17. I definitely have to suggest the Model O. It is one of the most reliable, durable, and versatile gaming mice that you will find. It also is great for Minecraft as it is very effective for butterfly clicking. It is also good for jitter clicking, normal clicking, and drag clicking, and I take advantage of all of these types of clicking methods at my disposal on a daily basis. In my opinion, you won't find a better gaming mouse than this when it comes to Minecraft (other than the Roccat Kain, but those are really hard to find at a good price, and they are also a little small, so butterfly clicking can be difficult if you have big hands).

Posted Mar 27, 2021
  18. I’ve seen a lot of people suggest the Model O, so I decided to go to Memory Express and I picked up the Model O Wireless :D, to go along with my new custom built gaming PC (see profile for specs). Thanks for helping out guys, the MOW is crazy light, which I would never expect from a wireless mouse. A much better mouse then my Logitech G903 :).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 28, 2021
  19. Hey,

I would personally recommend the Glorious Model O, It's light weight and efficient!
    At this point I would go as far as saying it's the best mouse on the market.
    Just my opinion though :P

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  20. Hello!

When it comes to mice, it all depends on what you are looking for and your hand size. Since we are talking about Minecraft, I am going to assume that what people here are looking for are good mice for PVP. Currently, the best ones on the market include the Logitech G502 and the Glorious Model O. Both are great mice for players who are looking to up their PVP game! However, these mice may not be for everyone, as they both mainly support people with larger hands. Luckily, the Model O does have a smaller version, the Model O-. There are also other mice on the market that are very good, such as some mice from Razer. From Razer, the most notable mice are the Deathadder and the Basilisk. From what I have heard, both of these mice are also exceptional!

In conclusion, I personally think that the Model O is one of the best mice on the market for PVP.

Posted Apr 12, 2021 at 8:14 AM