• 1226 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9664 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best/Fastest way to level up

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Frontear, Feb 12, 2019.

1. As the title says, I'm looking for the fastest way to level up my character. I haven't played in a while, but last I remember, UHC was the best way, sadly it isn't around anymore. What are the new alternatives to levelling up quickly?

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  2. Hi there!

I wouldn't say there is a secret way to levelling up fast, but there are definitely ways to increase your XP gain. First off, doing well in games. This is obvious, but doing well in games (especially longer games) is the best way to gain XP. In short - the better you do in games, the more XP you receive. Another way to increase your XP gain is by playing longer/larger games. For example, Super Smash Mobs, Minestrike, Survival Games and Cake Wars. All of these games give a large amount of XP when doing well in games. Another way to gain XP fast is by completing "Same The Slime" missions. These missions give XP, Gems and Treasure shards.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  3. As said in the reply above, there's no "secret" to gaining XP quickly. It's all about grinding and doing well. I will add though if you have a lot of time on your hands, play a lot of NANO Games. They're quick, easy, and fun.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  4. I don't think there's any one or few games that give you a lot of xp, but rather just the games you're good at give you more xp.For myself, I noticed that games like bridges and cake wars gave me a lot of xp per game (around 1000-1100), whereas CTF, Master Builders, Skywars and SSM gave me the least (400-500), but I expect this would be different for different players.

Hope this helps!

Posted Feb 12, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 12, 2019
  5. From personal experience, It doesn't really matter what game you play so long as you enjoy it. I would also suggest playing with a group of friends as playing with friends will drastically increase your win/loss ratio, ultimately allowing you to gain more shards. This is especially true in competitive games like cake-wars and team survival games where you wont do as well playing with teammates who are not all that experienced in the game.

To sum it up, just have some fun with friends and you'll get tons of xp in no time :)

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  6. Hey!

From my experience, from a game of MineStrike, you'd be able to get about 1200-2000 xp. Although the game does last for about 15-20 minutes, the xp you get from it is amazing. I myself play a lot of MineStrike, and it played a major part in the level I am now. Like was said above, it's not necessarily about the xp, but perfecting your skills in the game that matters

I hope I helped!

~Maple

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  7. Looking at the bigger picture, the best way to level up is do better in games. Sure, The Bridges gives about 1-2k XP per game but you can probably fit 10+ Dragon Escape (one of the least XP given) games in there. For most games, the rewarded XP has correlation with time, shorter giving less, longer giving more. Just play what you enjoy most, really. It's about doing well in games, not what you are playing.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  8. As @ezlee6 said, I think NANO Games are the best way to level up quickly, granted that you won't be gaining 30 levels in a snap of your fingers. They are pretty fun, short, and always full of players. Also, the more you play, the better you get, and that will help with doing well in games, and you will get more rewards and experience.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  9. From my experience, the best way to level up is to play the games that you're good at. Winning games obviously gets you more XP than if you lose, so if you're good at one or more particular games then you'll be able to gain a good amount of XP. I think Nano Games is a good way to get XP as it's fast-paced and if you're good at the majority of the games being rotated, then you're pretty much set. Some of the bigger games like Cake Wars and Skywars are good for XP, however these games generally take a bit longer to complete. In the end it really comes down to what you like to play and what you're most skilled with.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  10. paintball is easy to gain exp very quickly (100-500exp per game) and does not require too much skill to master. some games can last less than 30 seconds and will still reward you with hundreds of exp

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  11. I would say Cake Wars is the best way to get XP, just try your best and make the game last longer.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  12. Hello! The best way, in my opinion, to gain XP in an effective way is to find games that are quick and give you a good amount of resources. Mixed arcade or even NANO games are great games since you can play them without having to stop and you will not have to waste time getting into another game.
    I hope I was able to help!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  13. I think somebody said it up there, but play games your good at. Or, start playing games you would think you’d get good at, good good at them, and then play those. This is my opinion, but just play for fun and not worry about those things and you’ll fly right to a hundred. It’s quite simple, your overthinking it.

Just whatever you do, have fun! Don’t make it seem like a chore to get higher ranks.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.