• 3289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14069 Players Online
  • 10780 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ben’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by B3N, Mar 29, 2020.

1. B3N

B3N

Hey! My name is Ben and I’m new to the forums. I’ve been on the Bedrock server for quite some time. My favorite game on the Bedrock server is probably Turf Wars. Hopefully I can get to know some of you guys better!! :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    xGetRekted and V3riity like this.
  2. Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see another Bedrock player here :D. I'm Dillionia and Turf Wars is one of my favorite games as well. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  3. B3N

B3N

Thanks! Maybe we can play one time! My IGN is bendoub if you want to add me (you don’t have to though lol).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  4. Welcome to the forums. I prefer Java over Bedrock but still do enjoy bedrock games. I hope to see you around the forums Ben!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  5. B3N

B3N

Thanks so much! Yeah, I wish I had Java to play the Java games. :’(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  6. Welcome to the Forums, Ben! It’s nice to meet you. I’m LT Tombstone 77, but most people just call me LT. Since you’re new to the Forums, I’d suggest checking out the rules and familiarizing yourself with some of them. I’m on Bedrock as well, so feel free to shoot me a PM anytime you’d like to play! Personally, I don’t play Turf Wars a lot, and I mainly play Cake Wars. I’m actually 18th place on the leaderboard! I’m also a Bedrock Staff Member, so if you have any questions, you can always feel free to talk to me! To tell you a bit about myself: I’m currently in High School, I love to play/watch ice hockey and football, write, read, play Mineplex, hang with friends, and a various amount of other things. I hope you enjoy your time on the Forums, and feel free to talk to me whenever you need to!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  7. Hey,

My name is Astai, and I'd like to welcome you to Mineplex. Mineplex is one of the best communities in Minecraft. I've been playing Mineplex for a couple of years now, and I think you'd like it! Although I would like to give you some tips about the forums and some links

Main Page for Support: here ( Mineplex's ways of finding out problems or support for players when needed staff attend to it.)

Trainee Applications: Java: here Bedrock: here (These links require requirements to become a staff on Mineplex! Before applying for Staff, I'd like to tell you most people should read through this if you ever apply. Becoming A Trainee and Becoming A Trainee 2. And particular Rules and FAQ.

This is probably a lot to take in right now, so I'm just going to leave it to that have fun in your adventures in the forums!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  8. Hey man welcome to the forums, as @LT Tombstone 77 said, you should check out the rules of the forums so you're familiar with those while you're browsing it, if you have any concerns or anything you can message a staff member you see online or even me if you don't see any, I am always happy to assist someone the best I can, I hope to see you around, welcome again.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    B3N and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  9. B3N

B3N

Thank you!

Okay, that helps a whole lot. Thanks!!

Alright, thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  10. Welcome to the forums, Ben! I don't play on Bedrock, but maybe someday I'll see you around the java server. If you ever wanna play games or chat, my discord is ChrissyTheFish#0664. :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  11. B3N

B3N

Thank you and of course!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2020
    ChrissyTheFish likes this.