• 117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1758 Players Online
  • 1641 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock's Lack of Consistent Updates

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ForevrrFury, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Alex is the DEV lead of both platforms, but the only front-end DEV for Bedrock is Gyro.

Posted Dec 19, 2021
  2. We need a second timmi
    But for bedrock now

Posted Dec 19, 2021
  3. means net work banned and all good

ongong

Posted Dec 19, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 20, 2021
  4. gyro ninja is a freaking legend man. more devs like him, and mineplex is a top-tier server. The fact the server gets actual updates is a miracle. the fact that the mcbe mineplex dev team is just him is jarring. other than that, good take

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  5. I mean we dont really get updates i mean besides holiday updates when was the last bedrock update?
    July 6th, 2021 was the solo cakewars update to bedrock. Nothing since then, and that was the first update in about a year (ish). Not blaming gyro, its the servers fault, not his.

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  6. waited what 5 years for the full release?

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  7. Lol and how long has this bug been around? a year? Its never getting fixed lol.

Posted Dec 20, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  8. Gyro is the front end bedrock dev, but if alex is the lead for both platforms he's still deciding what is updated and such correct? If not what does a dev lead do?

Posted Dec 21, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 22, 2021
  9. From my understanding Alex's job is
    1) to hire new DEVs
    2) Basically oversees all Development, as the lead he tells the DEVs what to develop

So I dont think chooses WHAT gets updated, but more tells the DEVs what to work on at any given time?

Please note that I have never talked to Alex and have little to no understanding of how the DEV team works so take everything I say with a grain of salt lol

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  10. Looks like now a majority of the servers are down and we have 4k players online and look who's responsible for getting them back but but isn't doing anything again. Alex we're so happy to have you around to do absolutely nothing for Bedrock. Could you consider getting the servers back up before we have a lower player count than Java? This has been going on for months.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 9, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 10, 2022