• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5428 Players Online
  • 5171 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Survival: Shared Claims

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by CuteCarnival805, May 15, 2022.

1. Hello, This thread is for Bedrock Survival, and sharing claims with friends or other players.
    Me and a friend are finding it fairly difficult to share a base- Because claims are currently unablento be shared. if neither of us claim it, someone else may claim it- and we lose all of our items and progress. for now, I have claimed the area so that nobody else can claim it, but my friend cannot do anything whatsoever. we can't switch claims either, because there's still an unresolved bug for unclaiming areas.
    It is probably noteworthy that other players may find benefits in sharing claims with oneanother, as they may have these difficulties as well.

Posted May 15, 2022
  2. Hi there!

I also wanted to share some of my claims with friends but unfortunately, as you mentioned it isn't currently possible. The good news is that the Game Insights team recently released an update proposal for Survival Season 3 in which you would be able to give certain permissions to your friends as well as a new system for unclaiming areas. I'll leave a link to this thread here which gives you all the information about the proposed update:
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/game-insights-survival-season-3-update-proposal.226228/

While this won't help you in the present; it will hopefully be something to look forward to in the future!

-MC Minium

Posted May 17, 2022
    CuteCarnival805 likes this.