• 503 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2521 Players Online
  • 2018 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Bedrock] Survival Ideas

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by xPradaProdigy, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Hey!
    I love playing on survival, and it had recently overtaken Creative Housing in players but there's always something to be improved.
    1. Claim Border Markers; The idea is self-explanatory. There's not really a way to check how much you have claimed without getting a friend to hit and place blocks around you, which is can be sometimes tedious. In Java Clans, you can see your claim because of a glowstone border bordering your claim, letting yourself see how much space you have claimed. I think that can be easily implemented into survival
    2. Adding people to your claim; This command is a dream to people who like to group up and form communities. Separate people making separate claims can often lead to your community looking disorganized or open to griefing because of the lack of space provided in a huddle of claims.
    3. A /trade command; This is especially useful for people who run shops, as the shopkeeper or the customer could be a scammer or a victim. This can also be useful in places where you're trying to give items to a friend in crowded places or distribute supplies evenly.
    4. Survival Economy; Instead of having to pay people in diamonds and other things, I think there should be an economy. This can be useful because diamonds take up a lot of storage and having them in a "bank account" would be useful and likely unsusceptible to griefers and thieves. There could be a /sell command or even a command to open up a shop that sells blocks and tools or has player auctions.
    Overall, I think that these ideas would greatly improve the gameplay of survival and would ultimately make their lives easier.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    xGetSpooked, Believerc and GAM like this.
  2. I think this is a great idea. It’s quite annoying to have to get someone to show you how much you have claimed, and a system that shows you this would be much easier and efficient. The idea of a glowstone border actually seems like a pretty good one, and it could potentially work out. It would be a nice way to show someone how much land they have claimed, without having to get someone to tell you. It would also make expanding your claim easier, because you would know where to expand it and to what extent.

I heavily agree with this idea. A lot of people have actually been wanting this, and I too, have thought about it numerous times. Right now, there’s currently no way for someone to build or break blocks on your claim. If you wanted to build a house with your friend, you wouldn’t be able to do so. If there was a way to add people to your claims, then you could do that. I think a command like /claim access (player) would be a good command for this. Of course, there should be a counter command, in case you don’t want someone on your claim anymore. This should be /claim deny (player). If not a command, then maybe a GUI should appear when you tap someone that allows you to toggle if they can go on your claim and build on it.

I think this is a pretty interesting idea. It could also potentially work out. A lot of people do like to trade items in Survival, and there’s really nothing to prevent scamming. A /trade command would definitely make things easier. You could do /trade (player) and then a GUI should pop up where you can select the item you want to trade. There should then be a button to confirm the trade, and both players should have to hit it in order for the trade to go through. I think this would be a nice little addition to Survival, and it would definitely improve trading in it.

I’m kind of neutral on this idea. I agree that it is interesting, but I feel like it’s a bit too similar to Java SkyBlock. While I get that it’s not a feature on Bedrock SkyBlock, I feel that maybe it should be something for SkyBlock more than for Survival. SkyBlock is more sowing economy and Survival is more just around building than anything else. I think just having the trade command would be fine, and I don’t really see the need to add a whole economy, but that’s just my side of it.

Overall, I do like a lot of these ideas, and I feel like a lot of them would be very efficient and useful if they were to be added.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  3. I feel like Survival economy can be something appealing to players. For example, maybe somehow a GUI can be made for a shop/sell. It would be quite interesting for players to achieve items in this. This may be going out of the topic if ‘Classic Survival’ , however its worth a shot to try it in my opinion.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    xPradaProdigy likes this.