• 2706 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10529 Players Online
  • 7823 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock suggestions

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Code Chungus, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There hasn't been a new game added to bedrock for well over half a year, But the staff find time to remove the "edit kit" option in cake wars that people grinded for a year on? Most of your player base is now on bedrock, so my suggestion to you is stop spending staff resources on micro transactions and start adding java edition games to bedrock. I understand that you cant add games like SSM but what about games like Bridges,Champions, and Sheep Quest

Posted May 24, 2019
  2. I think the developers should focus on fixing bugs before adding more games to the server.

Posted May 24, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  3. Hello, hello!

Our Development and Production teams are constantly hard at work to make sure we provide the best possible experience to all players across any and all of our services-- to include Mineplex's Bedrock Edition and Java Edition networks. Mineplex's Java release is an older network built on a legacy release of Minecraft, so naturally there are less bugs and more content because our developers have had so much more time to work on the content there. Bedrock is a much younger network, so consequently, there will be many more bugs and less content simply because there hasn't been enough time to resolve them all, and historically Mineplex has prioritized bug fixes above producing new content.

Additionally, not all games on our Java network will ever make their way over to Bedrock (at least not in their current forms) simply because of core game mechanics not playing nice on all clients across the numerous platforms Bedrock services.

As a player who almost exclusively plays Bedrock, I completely agree with you that the network should get more games, and I really do want to see my favorite Java games make their debuts on our cross-platform network. However, as it stands, Mineplex isn't in a position to release these games yet, and I'm sure most people will agree with me that we'd rather have fewer games of a higher quality than numerous game riddled with bugs.

If you have any ideas on which games/features from Java you'd like to see on Bedrock, I'd highly recommend you to describe them in further detail at Mineplex's Feature Upvote page where they will be taken under further review by our network's administration, leadership, and production.

Posted May 24, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  4. Also if you are not aware of this but the devs for java do not work on bedrock and the devs on bedrock do not work on java.

Posted May 24, 2019
    PapiKirito and el4ctrified like this.
  5. Thanks for your feedback!
    --- Post updated ---
    @ClqssyOwl all I'm asking for is just 1 or 2 of the games from java and less micro transactions

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2019
  6. Wdym last time I played mineplex it has only 3 games now it have like 20 games?

Posted May 25, 2019
  7. Our Java and Bedrock networks are completely separate and the criteria for games are very different between the two. More thought goes into converting games and other content from Java to Bedrock than meets the eye, and an excellent example-- ignoring the glitchy nature of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition as a platform-- is that all content that Mineplex puts forth on the Bedrock network needs to play nicely with every single release of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition that supports cross-play (Windows 10, iOS/Android, Switch, XBox, etc.) and that can involve drastic overhauls to very simple core game mechanics (c: Any kit with movement-related abilities). Content for Bedrock will be released when it's ready and it meets the incredibly high quality standards that Mineplex has for its products.

Posted May 25, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  8. are there any games currently in development for bedrock?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
  9. @ClqssyOwl has covered up all of his answers above. Our Production and Developers team tried their best to provide the players to have better experience in our server. Both of the platforms, Java and Bedrock is not precisely looked the same as it is now. I understand that you want to see new games or features for the Bedrock server, so I recommend you add some of the suggestions through the Mineplex Feature upvote at https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/.

I will lock this thread as the questions have been addressed. If you have any questions, you are more welcome to PM me anytime.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted May 25, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.